Started from beginnig couple of weeks ago, with tactic of letting npcc create those dum looking males and build them female partners myself. At the beginning it was fun, because I had several "projects" of females that did not agreed to have sex with me because they are married. That chase of getting some on to eventually fuck with me was great and sneeking around house ( big bang theory family ) and trying to fuck Penny, Amy & Bernadotte while not getting caught was great. Bernadotte was hardest to convince and it was great when we finally got at it because Amy wanted to join for 3 some.

Lately challenge is non existens, no matter who I ask, even strangers agree to have sex with me right away. Is it because of my sim develloping some skill or what?

I wanna feel challenge of getting females to cheat their husbands with me and wanna feel danger of getting caught for one of my well hunreds of sex partners. Whicked Whims is amazing and its great to live in town where people from TV shows and royalty of some nations live and I have offspirngs on almost every home. While having Madonna, Princess Diana, tiny teenager and her granny living (and making money for me) with me.

I wanna more challenge and more (full) control of NPC creations.

I have found couple of great REALISTIC LOOKING sim creators Sims - Pepe Sim & ThisIsThem is creating Sims 4 Custom Content | Patreon I wanna find more!

Thanks for all help, and sorry about bad english

33 minutes ago, Chlodwig said:

jsut create the npcs by yourself

or activate test/cheat mode and change existing NPC Sims in CAS.

Not sure if there is any possiblity to create a real challenge into this game.

If you got the right traits and or high skills you can charme every person.

Ok, Thanks!!!

For wicked whims options I understand that changing autonomy changes behavior of NPC sims actions towards me and NPC sims but is there some option to make NPC sims think or even deny me more?

Maybe I need to give myself trait of repulsive or maybe never take sower or bath again ?

4 hours ago, justusjoenpaa said:

For wicked whims options I understand that changing autonomy changes behavior of NPC sims actions towards me and NPC sims but is there some option to make NPC sims think or even deny me more?

There are advanced autonomy/relationship settings that you can mess with in order to try and achieve this in the WW settings. Idk what a good setup would look like, but there definitely are ways to make cheating more difficult/involved. 

17 hours ago, thatruth25 said:

There are advanced autonomy/relationship settings that you can mess with in order to try and achieve this in the WW settings. Idk what a good setup would look like, but there definitely are ways to make cheating more difficult/involved. 

Need to reset those settings and start to make notes when I change them.

I started new game with couple of rules for myself

1. cant flirt until friend bar is full

2. jelausy on, so I cant flirt when others are around

3. cant suggest to have sex, so even flirt bar full, I need to get them ask me

4. If someone is masturbating or having sex I can ask to help her/them ?

It takes soooooo much time to get to flirting part, because I have changed settings from NPCC

Now I am actually doing other things than just Fuck, Eat, Sleep repeat ?