SLDoMopi's DOAXVV MODS (Steam/Johren) (Updated 06/09/23)

On 4/5/2024 at 9:45 AM, gboi10 said:

Hello @DoMopi, love your black hair for honoka mod, but eyebrow color does not seem to change......do we need to do anything more? I'm on steam ENG btw.

You might have another mod using Honoka's face texture hash (for example facial expressions) that takes priority over the eyebrows texture

You can check by going to /Mods and searching content:373f6596 file:*.ini

if another mod is using that hash, you can disable it. Alternatively to have both mods on at the same time, add this line:

match_priority = 10
to the blackhair.ini file like this:

Screenshot2024-04-06162345.png.9a83f4989d35ae6377dc718fd8f2a232.png

and the black eyebrows should take priority over any other mod that uses Honoka's face hash

On 4/6/2024 at 8:06 PM, DoMopi said:

You might have another mod using Honoka's face texture hash (for example facial expressions) that takes priority over the eyebrows texture

You can check by going to /Mods and searching content:373f6596 file:*.ini

if another mod is using that hash, you can disable it. Alternatively to have both mods on at the same time, add this line:

match_priority = 10
to the blackhair.ini file like this:

Screenshot2024-04-06162345.png.9a83f4989d35ae6377dc718fd8f2a232.png

and the black eyebrows should take priority over any other mod that uses Honoka's face hash

Thanks a lot for the help!!
You were right, I was using a makeup mod......I tried setting the priority, but it overrides the makeup mod entirely.....Nonetheless, thank you!

@zephusdragon hey, sorry i took so long, i was grinding like crazy to land just enough ssrs in this event to trade for honoka's

I personally think Xeno already did a great job, especially because in his ini, all the suit parts are labeled so you can lock in the variation you want.

However I figured that the nude body he used was really old, so I was able to replace the chest with the high polygon one, there are some tiny texture seams in the armpit but I tested Momiji and the chest seems to fit well. It's all I could do since this body has heel deformity and holes for the panty so I could only mod the breast.

DOAX_VV04171.png.8dcb1411bd2faaea0af0fd987b24cbf6.png

here's the patch

[xeno]_Maple_Romance.Patch.zip

if you're more interested in the recolor part I'll make that a separate ini from my old mod so you can use xeno's mod with it

On 4/17/2024 at 4:53 PM, DoMopi said:

personally think Xeno already did a great job

It's not bad. I remember why I don't use xeno for much, however, they usually leave the panties. I haven't had time to mess around with it however, and it might make a good stepping stone into my own modding journey, assuming I get the time to do it. :)