need help for simultaneous use of Realistic Facial Proportions​​​​​​​ and HiPoly Faces REDUX

Hey guys,

there are two mods that work very well individually, but not for me together. However, they should be able to.
1. Realistic Facial Proportions - adjust the female faces to have a bit more natural proportions by reducing the forehead size and other adjustments.
Since I use Fusion Girl, I installed the optional Face Slides (FG Seamless) file in addition to the main file.
2. HiPoly Faces REDUX - with this mod you can completely eliminate the neck seam.
Here I installed
- HiPoly Faces REDUX - Seamless Kit (CBBE-TWB)
- HiPoly Faces REDUX (Fusion Girl Seamless)
- HiPoly Faces REDUX - 2K Detailed UV Large Pack (CBBE-TWB)
- Brown Face bug fix script update

Currently I either have a fitted face or can make the neck seam disappear. If I use both mods, then the eyes shift upwards and the face becomes unusable.
In the RFP help I read that you have to create face meshes with Bodyslide. I'm helpless here because I don't know how to do this and I can't find any help on Google either.
But maybe I can get the help here, I'm looking forward to it :)

edit//

Done, the author kindly added a patch for Fusion Girl. It works with the patch.

Edited by deathmorph

Glad to hear it worked out for you.

My own chin is rather petite so when I play my character I struggle with female chins being so unfeminine large in the presets.

I try to make my character match me when I was younger.

It seems all pre built characters have butchy chins, except the ones that are a bit cartoonish (giant eyes etc)

(edited for typos/grammar)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
  • 1 month later...
On 10/11/2022 at 9:07 PM, katrina.balanchuk said:

My onw chin is rather petite so when I pay my character I struggle with female chins being so unfeminine large in the presets.

Sorry for the late reply, forgot to subscribe.
Yes, it's still not perfect, but that's all I can do with my modest capabilities. But I'm satisfied with the result.

Spoiler

image.png.3b55cd92660f0254739ca7978b9661f5.png

I use hi poly faces and it works well and is a requirement for some of my favorite presets.

Many of the other presets that are available use volkayr but that conflicts with something else i have and messed up the bodies terribly.

Same with unfair skin and a couple others that are requirements for some of the most beautiful/realistic presets.

But lately I am quite happy with the looks I can get (attached) picking presets that work well with what I can get to work on my game.

I do not remember anymore if I used realistic proportions before.

(It does not seem to fix my main complaint about the presets though.

The chin stays butchy.

It shows me that the original graphics in the game were designed with mens skulls in mind and that the fmeale versions are simply tweaks of that.

That is ok most everyone who plays this are men I think. so I am not complaining.)

So many presets never look like in the nexus pics when I use them because there always seems to be one of the requirements that messes up other graphics in the game and I need to skip. :(

But I am pretty happy with my looks now,.. here are some screenshots of looks I have only with basic requirements ( eyes of beauty, hipoly and a textures download)

The 1st and 3rd pics look quite a bit like me when I was young. the other two are not as close to that but the last one looks the least computery in my mind andI like that.

20221020132145_1.jpg

20220913213829_1.jpg

20221019203736_1.jpg

20221111203808_1.jpg

Edited by katrina.balanchuk