BONELAB Avatars (VR)

header.jpg?t=1664473845

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1592190/BONELAB/

This isn't an adult game per se but it does have a very robust physics based avatar system. Full bodies from top to bottom with physics and collision with auto generated stats based on the body shape such as strength and speed. There are a couple female avatars already built into the base game with breast physics and everything. Right now its restricted to the player character but enemy replacements should be coming in the future.

0jigm4wq8vp91.webp.9658a8caf9d5653d9a57426f837c97b5.webp

1ee7k9jw8vp91.webp.b25acfcc7565fe4c2142a0529ac4a356.webp

There are also fully supported modding tools given by the devs to import your own avatars:

https://github.com/StressLevelZero/MarrowSDK/wiki

A couple example modded avatars from Nexus:

60-1664917990-181941368.webp.a20294d506cda6eee64b9e4738380623.webp

61-1664936008-1010624884.webp.c5de58065ddd22dba13c5dbc84243d3b.webp

Importing avatars doesn't look too difficult and the devs will be adding more support for other types of mods going forward. Once enemies are able to be modded, you can slap a dick on them and go to town. All bodies have full collision already, so I'm hoping for some lewder mods in the future. There is a small start on mod.io for nude mods but there's only a few so far.

402.jpg.bf9d425493a1c13a660f6119f5904639.jpg

5011.jpg.7ab70f3f7127a55659e5371911e10029.jpg

Hopefully some more people check this out. It has a lot of potential!!

Edited by DEMONDICE

not gonna lie i am curious if the stat gen system can be extended for a sex mod to add stats based on dick size/type if so that would be something that leads the way for some sex mods

stats i could see being auto gen for a sex mod is (these are just spit balled idea's)
-breast size
-dick size/type
-vag depth
-anus depth
-mouth size
-hand size

that being said along with the nsfw things i mentioned above i kinda do also want to see a clothing system added (aka being able to toggle off a jacket or hoodie)

One of the NSFW avatar mod authors here.. all of the above has a high probability of becoming reality, though mod.io might not stay the place to host it. Some of us have been receiving quite the backlash there.

We have yet to receive the official resources for such things, but mind you: some of us modders are chatting. Wherever it will end up, keep posting suggestions!

At some point it's a matter of time. 

1 hour ago, Tayonari said:

One of the NSFW avatar mod authors here.. all of the above has a high probability of becoming reality, though mod.io might not stay the place to host it. Some of us have been receiving quite the backlash there.

We have yet to receive the official resources for such things, but mind you: some of us modders are chatting. Wherever it will end up, keep posting suggestions!

At some point it's a matter of time. 

Glad to hear it! Looking forward to the future. Loverslab is a safe place for lewd mods for obvious reasons =P You're certainly welcome to post things here if you can't find a better place. I did notice how hostile people were being over there. Makes no sense as the site allows 18+ content and even has a filter for it.

• 6 months later...