Autonomy seems strange

So, I personally find the Autonomy settings quite confusing, and hope someone could be able to help me with.

What im currently trying to do is:

1-Have my active sim not start sex on their own

2-Have NPC requests for sex still working

3-Not having everyone in the lot start an orgy every 5 minutes

-If i disable either or both active and playble sim autonomy, I get no requests

-If I disable npc autonomy, I solve problem 3, but get problem 2.

I keep going back and forth on those menus but sometimes the changes I made doesnt seem to be applied. Anyone knows a solution for this?

2 hours ago, BobMoo16 said:

Wasn't there a difference between player sims' autonomy and NPC autonomy?  That should have an effect on, and possibly fix, problems 1 and 2.

It's basically wat it says: Player's sims' autonomy means your sims (the sims in your household) act on their own. In relation to WW, it basically means you sims may initiate sex all on their own. The NPC autonomy means the same thing, only it sims outside your household who will start interactions with each other and your sims on their own, without you as a player initiating it.

I always play with both on. 

On 10/7/2022 at 3:03 PM, SticksStackStuck said:

It's basically wat it says: Player's sims' autonomy means your sims (the sims in your household) act on their own. In relation to WW, it basically means you sims may initiate sex all on their own. The NPC autonomy means the same thing, only it sims outside your household who will start interactions with each other and your sims on their own, without you as a player initiating it.

I always play with both on. 

Is there a way for npc only initiate with player character? Or is either do any or do none?

9 hours ago, Xanathos Tryddor said:

Is there a way for npc only initiate with player character? Or is either do any or do none?

If you give your NPCs sexual autonomy, they will also have sex with other NPCs. Female sims may even get pregnant! I discovered this when a sim living in the same dorm as my sim got pregnant from an affair at a student party (where my sim was busy trying to pass up a different sim).

You can adjust quite a bit of how sims interact sexually in the settings. You can turn down the basal attraction to others, while boost the attraction to the played sim if you want horny sims only making a pass on your sim.