NSFW objects/clothes CC??

Been on quite the search and I think I've plateaued my searches, Thanks to you guys helping me find the missing stuff that was inaccessible its very appreciated but as you all know the addiction for hunting the lost CC is a never-ending struggle lol. (I started sims 3 in mid 2021 so most links have perished along with the CC )

Looking for NSFW CC objects (and clothing) for my worlds I've created, basically it's like Candyland/wonderland except the candy is a bunch of genitalia in all forms (trees, statues, buildings, land formations, and even a royalty family in control based around this perversion lol) and although I'm very thankful for all the free CC I've encountered  I've seem to run into a plateau in my searches, These days most links are broken and what's left I've already pretty much found, Or I think I have, Looking for Patreon links to actual ADULT cc (NSFW) or any links to stuff I may not have yet because my world is still very empty and lacking the design I had imagined for it, Basically any CC with nudity, genitalia, inappropriate objects will do, even patterns I just want to be able to see ALL of the "adult 18+" stuff I've missed or try to anyways.

Basically, looking for links to the NSFW CC I may have missed including patreon links , download links, etc

(searched every link on loverslab, tried every website I've seen, searched many things into the duckduckgo search bar and scrolled for days through images on my searches to find stuff, tumblr and pintrest and follow many patreon CC creators (one or two are NSFW but its not really NSFW, get a daily search along with loverslab and NSFWmods (mod the sims too even tho its not adult CC lol) simsresource ,simsasylum etc )

BIG THANKS TO ALL CREATORS FOR SIMS 3 YOU ARE VERY APPRECIATED 

Edited by issurxozo