I want to make a mod but don't know which scripts to use and where

I have an idea for a mod it's called "A piece of shit mod" The idea is it adds a feature to the toliets that when they're dirty you can click on them and there's a new option called, "Eat the shit, Become the shit" and upon doing this you become a piece of shit! A piece of shit does not shower, does not brush there teeth or wash there hands, They now enjoy only spoiled food and regular food makes them sick, When they paint, they generally only paint turds. and they like to self replicate, they have this thing where they try to attack other sims and make them eat there poo, but most of the time the other person fights them off cause a piece of shit is usually too cowardly to fight good. but if they get there shit in the other person they turn into a piece of shit too. I also want it to be so if you have wicked whims it adds the peeping tom feature to people inflicted with this illness. I also want to add a few additional features, I want to make it so you can add swear words or even slurs for pronouns, or just anything you want for the custom, no limits, and I want to add in a chair that's also a toliet. so yeah which scripts would I use? I'm new to modding.

At first I thought you were trolling, but this would be a hilarious mod. I imagine a poo apocalypse style world where you must stay clean in garbage town, surrounded by your dirty neighbors and their trash yards. I legit have zero knowledge on scripts you would use though. Good luck on your modding venture! I'm still trying to figure out how to properly edit a mesh together.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 6:04 AM, Lordsyke said:

I have an idea for a mod it's called "A piece of shit mod" The idea is it adds a feature to the toliets that when they're dirty you can click on them and there's a new option called, "Eat the shit, Become the shit" and upon doing this you become a piece of shit! A piece of shit does not shower, does not brush there teeth or wash there hands, They now enjoy only spoiled food and regular food makes them sick, When they paint, they generally only paint turds. and they like to self replicate, they have this thing where they try to attack other sims and make them eat there poo, but most of the time the other person fights them off cause a piece of shit is usually too cowardly to fight good. but if they get there shit in the other person they turn into a piece of shit too. I also want it to be so if you have wicked whims it adds the peeping tom feature to people inflicted with this illness. I also want to add a few additional features, I want to make it so you can add swear words or even slurs for pronouns, or just anything you want for the custom, no limits, and I want to add in a chair that's also a toliet. so yeah which scripts would I use? I'm new to modding.

I'm speechless. But that's pretty creative i give u that lmao