IceStorm's Platform Ankle Boots

IceStorm's Platform Ankle Boots

View File

IceStorm's Platform Ankle Boots - Version 1.1

See my Patreon for more mods, screenshots or if you want to support me.

A pair of cute ankle boots with platform and high heel.

3 Metal types for the platform/heel - Silver, Gold, Copper.

16 Materials for the shoe.

Requirements

• Fallout 4 (obviously)
  • CBBE
  • BodySlide (Optionally but highly recommended)
  • Fallout 4 High Heels System (FO4HHS) and it's dependencies

Installation

Install with your mod manager or manually. Run BodySlide to build the shoes (with body) for your preset. This mod requires FO4HHS.

How to acquire Craft them at the chemlab under "IceStorm's Shoes" for some materials. You can modify the color at an armor workbench.

The heels use Slot 33-Body, like any other pair of high heel shoes. They come with custom high heel sounds, but you can change it back to vanilla at the armor workbench.

Notes

• Sound of the heels is louder than normal footsteps. Sneaking is almost impossible and enemies will hear you much earlier than with flat shoes. If you revert it back to vanilla, this does not apply.
  • To keep the high amount of details, full precision is enabled on the shoe's mesh. This means, that you may encounter some graphics glitches when a character wearing the shoes is set on fire (e.g. hit by a molotov).
  • This mod requires game version 1.10.162 or newer due to changes to the ESP/ESL format.

7 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

pink texture for shoes / stocking and other work fine 
also have stileto boots and it work fine only this shoes have pink texture

which bundle did you downloaded? Maybe  I broke one during packaging. 

Edit: I just checked the 2K bundles. The BA2 has a missing space in the name. I'm uploading a fixed package. It is version 1.0.1 for the 2K bundles. 

Edited by IceStormNG
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to post this question here, as I am at a bit of a loss.  When I go to bodyslide and build everything works fine, but then I click on preview I see a nude body (sometimes w/ shoes, sometimes w/o) and it crashes.  It only happens with Icestorm shoes.  Any Icestorm shoes.  And I love your shoes!!!   Inside of Fallout, when I go to build shoes, FO4 crashes.  I get a Buffout dialogue w/ the CreateTexture2D Warning message.  I will say all other clothing and shoes work perfect.  Is there just something I am missing or another addon I need?

Please let me know what additional information I can pass along.

2 hours ago, nogardvfx said:

Sorry to post this question here, as I am at a bit of a loss.  When I go to bodyslide and build everything works fine, but then I click on preview I see a nude body (sometimes w/ shoes, sometimes w/o) and it crashes.  It only happens with Icestorm shoes.  Any Icestorm shoes.  And I love your shoes!!!   Inside of Fallout, when I go to build shoes, FO4 crashes.  I get a Buffout dialogue w/ the CreateTexture2D Warning message.  I will say all other clothing and shoes work perfect.  Is there just something I am missing or another addon I need?

Please let me know what additional information I can pass along.

Would be great to get the Buffout crash log. Do you use any mod manager that unpacks the BA2 files?  This sounds like either a conflict with another mod or a problem on your mod setup. Otherwise, I would hear a ton of those complaints.

Cannot seem to get a crash log out of buffout.  I just get a dialogue box with this message: A call to ID3D11Device::CreateTexture2D failed with error code 0x80070057. This will crash the game.

I am using Vortex as my mod manager.  I have no idea if it unpacks BA2 files.  I will check into that.

7 minutes ago, nogardvfx said:

Cannot seem to get a crash log out of buffout.  I just get a dialogue box with this message: A call to ID3D11Device::CreateTexture2D failed with error code 0x80070057. This will crash the game.

I am using Vortex as my mod manager.  I have no idea if it unpacks BA2 files.  I will check into that.

Vortex is fine. And do not unpack the BA2s. Some Mod managers have an option to do that and it will make everything worse.

Sadly, it is hard to tell the issue without having a crash log. It could be any other that causes this.

BTW: do you use the 2K or the 4K bundle?

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, webchef said:

your works are the same as those of DesertX please change the slot and make it possible,
every gamer's wet dream!
Darla looks a lot like Vault Meat and with Human resource she can make the vault better again.

pls.jpg

The shoes NEED to be put on SLOT 33 BODY. If they do not, then the feet will clip throught he shoes. There is no other solution as FO4 does not have separate slots for footwear.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got an odd issue that I hope you can help me with. With all your shoe mods that I'm using, I build the nif in BodySlide and all that goes well. However, when I put them on my character or my follower NPC's, their chest suddenly pops out of whatever they are wearing (generally Vtaw, DonEb, etc.). Am I doing something wrong with BodySlide? Has anyone else run into this issue? 

EDIT: I will add that any other slot 33 shoes I put on are fine. It's only the IceStorm boots that do it. I can still see my characters top (slot 41), but it's just under the now revealed chest. 

EDIT 2: Well okay then. Apparently this only happens with Vtaw and some early DonEb items. I tried them with DonEb 5 and it's working okay. Such an odd problem. 

Edited by Yortster
Additional information
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...