18+ New Joytoys, Scenes and Locations.

Greetings?

Here is my request to LoversLab community and If nothing else i hope it works as a inspiration to Cyberpunk NSFW modders.

NightCity is massive place yet there is only sad 4 (To my last count) Joytoys for our V so for starters, would love to have different kinds of Joytoys in different locations that reflect to their looks and outfits. 

If possible then create some new scenes and perhaps ability to call Joytoy to any of your Apartments so V can have some, smexy times on their own bed.

I hope this is helpful! Thank you.?

31-Cyberpunk-Edgerunners-01-1.jpg?fit=70

I don't have much in the way of disposable income, but I'd contribute US$100 to a bounty for the first person who makes in-game, interactive sex possible... Just a transition from dialogue into a synced animation for example (i.e. not photomode, and not through the AMM menu).

It doesn't need to be supported or developed long-term, I just want to see it demonstrated as possible. I'll trust the community to take it up and run with it from there.

On 9/29/2022 at 6:27 PM, alovely said:

^^ we would need a FNIS and a Sexlab for cyberpunk lol

Kind of... But FNIS is an animation library that injects animations on-the-fly to replace idle animations... Based on the description that accompanied the REDmod tools release, it seemed like we would be getting access to the game's own, internal animation library.

But it seems to me that having "access" isn't the same thing as having convenient and intuitive tools to exploit that access; so yeah I think that's what we're waiting on... PinkyDude already seems to be teasing out how that animation access works, but that's still limited to Photomode posing so far, and we haven't seen anyone replacing or adding original animations into the library yet.

With there already existing animations Modders could possibly create slightly different scenes when it comes to JoyToys? and as said in the request, in different locations like V's own bedrooms in new and old apartments.

It'd still be huge asset to Roleplaying.

3 hours ago, Haldin said:

With there already existing animations Modders could possibly create slightly different scenes when it comes to JoyToys? and as said in the request, in different locations like V's own bedrooms in new and old apartments.

It'd still be huge asset to Roleplaying.

Yup. the Hotscenes mod on nexus allows you to have longer scenes with whatever characters you want(from the list in the mod at least), and you can change between a few different locations. However, this mod was made before redmod and the other resources came out, so it's all triggered via a console menu for now. Now that there's more official mod support we should see a more RP friendly update that can trigger scenes via dialogue instead of the console. It'll be a while until we see new animations added but it's just a matter of time

15 hours ago, _donjulio_ said:

Yup. the Hotscenes mod on nexus allows you to have longer scenes with whatever characters you want(from the list in the mod at least), and you can change between a few different locations. However, this mod was made before redmod and the other resources came out, so it's all triggered via a console menu for now. Now that there's more official mod support we should see a more RP friendly update that can trigger scenes via dialogue instead of the console. It'll be a while until we see new animations added but it's just a matter of time

harry-potter-severus-snape.gif

• 2 weeks later...