Breast Deformation

I've recently set up the sims 3 again and evrything went normal till i tested the undress interaction in kinky world, the breast shape are weird:

I've got Cmars 3d morphable nipples, Gecko's Naturalbreast Kinkyworldrealistic and nipple arola default, and Jonha Sliders, what it could be?

Screenshot.jpg

It sounds like you've probably got 3 different default replacement top meshes installed. Cmars and Gecko's meshes both act as  default replacements for the adult nude top, so you can only have one of them, and for Gecko's files, NippleAreola and KinkyWorldRealistic files also both replace the same top mesh, so if you want to go with Gecko's nude top over Cmar's then you need to pick either NippleAreola or KinkyWorldRealistic. I think the only deciding factor there is if you're using Kinky World then go with KinkyWorldRealistic.

Gecko's mod only covers the adult nude top though, so you can keep Cmar's for teens and elders. You'd want to remove just cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples.package.

No matter which default replacement you go with you can only have one of them, so make sure you only have either cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples.package, GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_NippleAreola_Default.package, or GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default.package, and not a combination of them.

On 9/25/2022 at 4:16 PM, Dinoksetiid said:

I've recently set up the sims 3 again and evrything went normal till i tested the undress interaction in kinky world, the breast shape are weird:

I've got Cmars 3d morphable nipples, Gecko's Naturalbreast Kinkyworldrealistic and nipple arola default, and Jonha Sliders, what it could be?

Cmar's meshes are default replacements. You also need her sliders. I believe Gecko's mesh is also default, so choose his or Cmar's. I have not used Gecko's, so do not know if it works with Cmar's sliders. Jonha's sliders work with anything, but are not the same as Cmar's nipple sliders.

On 9/26/2022 at 1:19 AM, Omicr0n said:

No matter which default replacement you go with you can only have one of them, so make sure you only have either cmar_afTopNudeMorphingNipples.package, GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_NippleAreola_Default.package, or GECKo_afTop_Nude_NaturalBreast_KinkyWorldRealistic_Default.package, and not a combination of them.

?I've been playing for years with both Cmar and Gecko nude tops installed! I have occasionally run into issues like above, but it was usually related to a particular top, or fixed by adjusting sliders. Now I'm off to test out disabling the GECKo mod.

40 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

?I've been playing for years with both Cmar and Gecko nude tops installed! I have occasionally run into issues like above, but it was usually related to a particular top, or fixed by adjusting sliders. Now I'm off to test out disabling the GECKo mod.

If both are default, you may have both in your mods folder, but only the one read last by the game while loading will show in game. Basically, it reads C:Programs folders (basegame, EP's and SP's), then to documents EA> Sims 3 according to your resource cfg... Mine is Overrides, then Packages, DCCache, and Test. What priorty is taken within those, I do not know. Actually, it would read in reverse, that Overrides is last and final say. But if both in Packages, the game reads Gecko's top with CASP number 0x034AEECB-0X00000000-0X78CE86CE40987A8F, it loads that, instead of the EA base top from program file... until it reads Cmar's top with the same number, then it will use that one... last read. It may be reading Gecko last, just an example. It is same with skins, or anything using the default part numbers as an override of basegame parts and textures, etc, including tuning mods, which generally use an xml or ITUN file.

Edited by TheLadysGhost
6 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

If both are default, you may have both in your mods folder, but only the one read last by the game while loading will show in game. Basically, it reads C:Programs folders (basegame, EP's and SP's), then to documents EA> Sims 3 according to your resource cfg... Mine is Overrides, then Packages, DCCache, and Test. What priorty is taken within those, I do not know. Actually, it would read in reverse, that Overrides is last and final say. But if both in Packages, the game reads Gecko's top with CASP number 0x034AEECB-0X00000000-0X78CE86CE40987A8F, it loads that, instead of the EA base top from program file... until it reads Cmar's top with the same number, then it will use that one... last read. It may be reading Gecko last, just an example. It is same with skins, or anything using the default part numbers as an override of basegame parts and textures, etc, including tuning mods, which generally use an xml or ITUN file.

I've got a wonky folder layout, and they are not in the same folders, so I'm not sure what order they would be read in. Just to be safe, I've disabled the GECKo one and will give it a try. However, if having both of those in my Packages is not the cause of the occasional cone boob, I don't know what would be causing it.

Actually, now that I think about it, I know that the Cmar nipple sliders have an effect in my game, so that is the one that is probably being used. ? I was hoping disabling one would fix the rare issue.

2 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I've got a wonky folder layout, and they are not in the same folders, so I'm not sure what order they would be read in. Just to be safe, I've disabled the GECKo one and will give it a try. However, if having both of those in my Packages is not the cause of the occasional cone boob, I don't know what would be causing it.

Actually, now that I think about it, I know that the Cmar nipple sliders have an effect in my game, so that is the one that is probably being used. ? I was hoping disabling one would fix the rare issue.

"Wonky" ? probably no more so than mine! Overrides, Packages, S3SE, Test, with several sub-folders in Packages and Test, with sub-folders inside of those. My resource is set up to go 10 folders deep. )))

It has been a VERY long time since I ran into the "coned" breast issue. As I think about it, it may have to do with the Cmar top not being installed, and parts of her mod trying to apply to the wrong base mesh... in my case, the EA nude top... in your case, Gecko's top. It gets into the weeds a bit, but her top and morphs are keyed to the vertices numbering sequence she used. Not sure exactly what that is.

I have managed to duplicate the sequencing thru MTK, and got my tops to work with her sliders. Problem being that the tf top has an unsightly waist seam, which I have NOT been able to fix, using my normal methods. (((

As I have not personally experimented with Gecko's top, I do not know if it works with the sliders or no.

3 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

53 minutes ago, TheLadysGhost said:

As I have not personally experimented with Gecko's top, I do not know if it works with the sliders or no.

The sliders work fine with GECK.O's top. The KinkyWorldRealistic version anyway. I never tried the NippleAreola version. Either way I've since switched back to Cmar's top. GECK.O's had a few defects that used to bug me.

• 3 weeks later...