Bethesda Intro Logo Randomizer with 9 Tifa NSFW Intro Videos (Final Fantasy)

Bethesda Intro Logo Randomizer with 9 Tifa NSFW Intro Videos (Final Fantasy)

View File

These are my selfmade Tifa Intro Logos that i Downloaded from various websites and Cutted with Audio by myself and a Bethesda Logo Randomizer.

Have Fun :3 

Important:

for higher version like 1.6.629 :

and the toml in the comment section is a better optimized for easier use with random main menu would prefer this over mine.

EXTREME NEW:

Easy All in One Installation: just install the Bethesda Logo Intro Randomizer + All in one Intro Videos file with Mod manager.

I will update the AiO in future with new intros.

And Standalone versions are also available 

from new Intros

2B Nier Automata: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/30181-bethesda-intro-randomizer-2b-nier-automata-nsfw/

Lara New: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24922-lara-croft-tomb-raider-bethesda-intro-videos-nsfw/

Experts only: if you want it more customized read the description or read in the comment section DOnT pAnic explained it well.

As Always Credits goes to the Creator and Studios of these Videos.

PS: There are Previewfiles with videos in the standalone versions if you are interested.

Older:

- Added Tifa Intro 6 - 9 

Old but good to know:

Now with a Bethesda Intro Logo Randomizer file.

The Complete Source is from the Main Menu Randomizer Mod on Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33574?tab=description

i only changed some file paths and the directory structure.

And i added all Tifa Videos into One file for this Randomizer, they are in 24 fps.

Installation with MO/Vortex:

Just optionally download Bethesda Intro Logo Randomizer for Randomness.

Then the Tifa Video Files or the all in one File and Install it normally like any other mod.

Randomizer requires skse installed.

Custom:

This is my Folder Structure:   C:\TifaVideos\Video\Tifa 1\Data\Video\BGS_Logo.bik

so to use your own videos you need to keep the Folderstructure, but you can change some of the Foldernames like this:

C:\Video\Tifa2\Data\Video\BGS_Logo.bik

C:\Video\Tifa4\Data\Video\BGS_Logo.bik

C:\Video\Tifa55\Data\Video\BGS_Logo.bik

Warning: you can only change the Folder Names like i did in Example, changing names of other folder names could lead to a not working mod.

Credits (Updated):

Tifa 1,2,3,6,8,9 : Nagoonimation

Tifa 4               : Alenabyss

Tifa 5               : BulgingSenpai

Tifa 7               : GIFDOOZER

and

to DOnT pAnic for the help in the Comment section

and

All Credits to:

Lanastara: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/3390377

for the Main Menu Randomizer Mod.

GIF:

Spoiler

T ifa 12049547004_Tifa1.gif.456fba206a3a9b80a112bda005ab8930.gif

Spoiler

Tifa 2276176803_Tifa2.gif.7ccad1f5c74c2c8408c7db5f0b9404e4.gif

Spoiler

Tifa 31410478977_Tifa3.gif.b8c1c55af7f42233dbf04b3bbb0440c5.gif

Spoiler

Tifa 41826206389_Tifa4.gif.b2ec15effcffe913f8ea601672c1f35e.gif

Spoiler

Tifa 52045101885_Tifa5.gif.3c5eeeda9be73f79726733ae38dce6e8.gif

Spoiler

Tifa 6

602617268_Tifa6.gif.4e41ee3c2de66f2ed78d711d6d6efa7a.gif

Spoiler

Tifa 7

1906839535_Tifa7.gif.16030a561ef0abb239882d0d4b136ceb.gif

Spoiler

Tifa 8

Tifa-8.gif.7be5dc413f604496c65839e0ffd089d0.gif

Spoiler

Tifa 9

914019127_Tifa9.gif.cb3041916682d467e1dc8a0e63b434f0.gif

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/22/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

7 hours ago, LustyBusty said:

Can do, and can you Tell me whats Happening with These Intros when the game shits itself?:) Works for me though.

It's hard to explain, and i dont have a way of recording to show you.
Its just a glitchy mess, there are no crashes it just looks like the start of an old film projector where the image bounces up and down as the reel starts to spin up.

I made a 24fps version of the one i wanted using RAD Tools and can confirm that there are no issues.

In this intro replacer the OP has had similar reported problems, but doesn't know whats behind it, it could be ENB it could be anything video related

"If you are having playback issues with the intro (video going all fucky), it might be because the video was rendered in 60 FPS, the original intro runs at 24 FPS. So 60 FPS might be too unstable. I uploaded a 24 FPS version. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what else to do. As of now, I recommend just using the 24 FPS version for the sake of stability."

4 hours ago, Mister X said:

Heyho,

there's the mod Main Menu Randomizer. Maybe you could pack those vids to be usable with that?

Thats for the main menu, where you select new game continue etc, great mod, but this mod affects the intro to that, where you get the "Bethesda Games" and the short drum beat.
If you've ever dealt with LE immediate crashes that drum beat is probally drilled into your brain

7 minutes ago, MuhnMuh said:

Thats for the main menu, where you select new game continue etc, great mod, but this mod affects the intro to that, where you get the "Bethesda Games" and the short drum beat.
If you've ever dealt with LE immediate crashes that drum beat is probally drilled into your brain

Well, I quote its description:

This mod replaces the main menu (and in theory everything else you want) every time you start skyrim.

So, when the folder structure is set up correctly, in theory it should be able to replace the videos, too, right?

19 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Well, I quote its description:

So, when the folder structure is set up correctly, in theory it should be able to replace the videos, too, right?

looking at its file structure and what it says its used for I can't find anything that alters BGS_Logo.bik

It has the ablilty to randomise both the menu, any interface options, and even the music but doesn't alter anything before that, as it doesn't pull from or touch Data>Video , Which is where BGS_Logo.bik is

I can't read what the DLL does, don't have any tools to open a plugin. but from the config file I don't know if there is a way to point it to Data>Video and no one on the mod page has asked that question either.

2 minutes ago, MuhnMuh said:

looking at its file structure and what it says its used for I can't find anything that alters BGS_Logo.bik

It has the ablilty to randomise both the menu, any interface options, and even the music but doesn't alter anything before that, as it doesn't pull from or touch Data>Video , Which is where BGS_Logo.bik is

I can't read what the DLL does, don't have any tools to open a plugin. but from the config file I don't know if there is a way to point it to Data>Video and no one on the mod page has asked that question either.

that said I'm a bit of an idiot and really only know the surface level when it comes to modding, know what works with what, but not how or why.
I'm sure that it could be repurposed or someone could make from scratch a randomiser for it, but to the best of my knowledge intro vid replacers are semi new (last couple years)

22 hours ago, Mister X said:

Heyho,

there's the mod Main Menu Randomizer. Maybe you could pack those vids to be usable with that?

I've attempted to follow through with your suggestion. However, I don't use that mod and continued to fail during each of my attempts. The mod I do use is AirplaneRandy's main menu replacer and it is setup very similarly if not identically.

Adjusting the corresponding line in his config file to -->     Directories.Source = ".\data\mainmenuwallpapers|.\data\mainmenumusic|.\data\introVideos\"

Spoiler

introVideos is my custom directory name, just rename this to whatever you want to call yours.

And setting up file structure to follow the same format as the wallpapers was all that was needed to get the randomization to start working.

Spoiler

(custom directory name from above) / (Any random folder name you want) /Video/BGS_logo.bik

Edited by DOnT pAnic
1 hour ago, DOnT pAnic said:

I've attempted to follow through with your suggestion. However, I don't use that mod and continued to fail during each of my attempts. The mod I do use is AirplaneRandy's main menu replacer and it is setup very similarly if not identically.

Adjusting the corresponding line in his config file to -->     Directories.Source = ".\data\mainmenuwallpapers|.\data\mainmenumusic|.\data\introVideos\"

Reveal hidden contents

introVideos is my custom directory name, just rename this to whatever you want to call yours.

And setting up file structure to follow the same format as the wallpapers was all that was needed to get the randomization to start working.

Reveal hidden contents

(custom directory name from above) / (Any random folder name you want) /Video/BGS_logo.bik

Can Confrim that DOnT pAnic's Solution works

On 9/24/2022 at 7:54 AM, DOnT pAnic said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

So i used the Main Menu Randomizer mod on Nexus to work this out. And it worked. Thanks for the tip.

On 9/24/2022 at 6:54 AM, DOnT pAnic said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

How are you getting that to work on SSE? AirplaneRandy's replacer doesn't work for me 

also, is it possible to have both a randomised intro and a randomised main menu? logo randomiser overwrites main menu randomiser but also stops the main menu from actually randomising, so I have to pick between them.

Edited by ratchet1819
12 hours ago, ratchet1819 said:

How are you getting that to work on SSE? AirplaneRandy's replacer doesn't work for me 

also, is it possible to have both a randomised intro and a randomised main menu? logo randomiser overwrites main menu randomiser but also stops the main menu from actually randomising, so I have to pick between them.

Honestly, it would be a better idea to use the custom file that OP made, but if you're dead set on using Randy's then follow this:

1). Make a new folder in the mods directory where "mainmenumusic/ mainmenuwallpapers" is and name it "introVideos"

233080887_intovid.PNG.176179bab99e4fddae615495fdf9d3cb.PNG

2). Then for Every video you want to add, make a new folder called whatever, for this mod I just used the naming pattern OP put up, "Tifa X"

1330575593_everyvidnewfolder.PNG.b579c82ae39d9c67e8eb729fcf0e01a8.PNG

3). Make sure that in each folder the filepath looks like this:
filepath.PNG.b7b857d5ee04ec88a9620db6a593f910.PNG

And in the VIDEO folder place your video, it has to be named BGS_Logo, and has to be a .bik file. You can turn any MP4 etc into a .bik file easily using RADTools.

4). Then go into the config file thats located in "NetScriptFramework" > Plugins

96175468_thefileinnetframeolugins.PNG.21d335dc79afca6a43e653e6d95717d7.PNG
5). You then want to edit the line that says "Directories.Source" NOT the example which is above it.
Add on the end of it "| . \data\introVideos" it must match the name of the folder you created in step 1, I'm unsure if its case sensetive so just match it fully to be safe58524072_changethisnottheexample.PNG.d4b5d01101f75dec388420ec07e87df8.PNG

Credit Goes to Dont Panic

Edited by MuhnMuh
wrong image
18 hours ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

I dont get how to make the directory work at all :(

On 9/25/2022 at 6:59 PM, walkingfree2020 said:

i cannot seem to get this working. i've used airplane randy's before for the wallpapers and those work but not getting any videos at alll. some music inthe background but absolutely no video :/

^^

That's a much better guide than anything I could think to put together.

18 hours ago, ratchet1819 said:

How are you getting that to work on SSE?

As for that, I'd have to do some digging again, it was one of the first things I got working in my loadorder. My only thought for right now is that I'm running on the downgrade patch to allow .netframework to do it's thing.

I have randomized intros and menus, both work perfectly fine from all I can tell which is awesome.