Multiplayer Sex/Horny Games

You know what time it is fellas, time for digging into the rabbit hole that is multiplayer sex games. I want to share my findings in the subject while also asking this lovely community if they got more findings or sources.

Sexbound for Starbound works pretty well in a dedicated server, players can have sex with NPCs and with each other if they interact with the same sex enabled furniture.

As of the public 1.6.2 build of SchnurriTV's Minecraft Sex Mod, there's still a bit of jank but works decently in a dedicated server. Players can have sex with the implemented girls and there is a potion that when consumed, can turn the player into one of them, allowing them to get boned by other players. When in doubt, just disconnect and join again lol

From what I found, Sexlab sort of works with Skyrim Together. But the desync ST can have can cause non host players to not see sex animations.
Sims 4 has like two MP mods. In theory, all players involved could make their Sims bang if they all have the same version of WickedWhims. But just as with ST, desync might get in the way.
I guess that is just how it is with mods that enable peer to peer online play in games that never had a native MP mode.

I am still surprised nothing like this has come up for Terraria considering how accessible it is for modding (yes I know about that one Discord server. I am not joining another server just for sexy reskins and no way to bang them) and apparently there are sex mods for Stardew Valley? But what I have found is often too tied to The Lore and not very sandbox-y. There is also Second Life and its metric ton of community content. But I don't know how much of it is actually free and how much you have to shill out to even get close to one of those kino sexy player models I keep seeing.

Oh I almost forgot about GMOD. I mean, yeah, you could try to ERP, but there's little to no actual sex framework available for it. You can find NSFW playermodels and ragdolls, but no real way for interaction despite the game's use of LUA and how customizable it is. Unless you get your rocks off to walking up to someone and go YOU GONNA SUCK THIS COCK KLEEAAAN.

Another option I stumbled upon was Roblox. There's something called Roblox Condos, keywords for Roblox games that have sex animations. There's a site called condogames.xyz generates/finds them for you. The animations in those are... meh. There are discord servers with condos with actually decent animations, but they are often hush hush about it and in a sea of similar servers with the mediocre stolen animations of the games found via condogames.xyz. For a condo to work as intended, animation files and scripts have to get uploaded and read by the Roblox servers for them to work. Which causes the game to have a lifespan of about 20 minutes or less before getting closed.

This feels like more trouble than its worth, at least for someone like me that isn't In The Know about the scene.

My dick has led me to places I wouldn't even go with a gun

RimWorld got multiplayer mods some time ago. Should be fully compatible with RJW.

I, however, doubt that any of these are of any use for any relevant NSFW-related activities.

And/or I simply don't understand why one might need such a game for 2+ persons. Any clarification is much appreciated.

(no, really. Let's assume that I might have an idea for a multiplayer sex game not seen before. 

Why would anyone play it?!)

Edited by DrinkFromTheCup
Expanding on my own dimwitness.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 1:26 PM, DrinkFromTheCup said:

RimWorld got multiplayer mods some time ago. Should be fully compatible with RJW.

I, however, doubt that any of these are of any use for any relevant NSFW-related activities.

And/or I simply don't understand why one might need such a game for 2+ persons. Any clarification is much appreciated.

(no, really. Let's assume that I might have an idea for a multiplayer sex game not seen before. 

Why would anyone play it?!)

Eh, the amount of people within one session really isn't the focus. The real focus is, well, actually being able to bang each other. Could be 2 player exclusive or 25 for all I care.

And for your last question, I guess because this is still such an untapped market? That's why the mentioned sex mods and multiplayer sex in Roblox out of all places exists. If you got the skills, all you need is to dig to find gold.

12 hours ago, mirrorm said:

And for your last question, I guess because this is still such an untapped market?

On the contrary, there were numerous games which made that their killer feature some time ago.

Although I can't recall the name, I remember one particular MMO-like which even had paid (!!!) Voyeurism mode.

Literally, you could join random people (no option to opt-out from being watched) - and watch...

Surprisingly, after I managed to get that mode unlocked - I found... literally noone to feast my eyes on.

At the other side of spectrum, there are numerous networking-enabled (*sigh* networking-possible) sex toys.

Although the development of such toys almost never even touched possible gamification or whatnot of these.

I mean, hey, first game <-> sex toy bridge mod for Skyrim appeared only recently! Despite it being rather obvious possible point of strong marketing for toys manufacturer!

...but I'm too talkative today.

Local mods gave me a sign that Russian-speaking players are not so welcome on this site.

So I'll also use this message to pay my final respects here.

Don't wait for anyone making what you need. Learn and make it on your own.

12 hours ago, DrinkFromTheCup said:

Don't wait for anyone making what you need. Learn and make it on your own.

Ohhhh the stuff I'd do if I actually knew how to make a game that doesn't suck ass lol. I guess that will be something for the future.

I think the first post honestly sums it up quite well. It's a shame there isn't much in the way of multiplayer sex stuff. Personally, I'm in a long-distance relationship and my gf also enjoys sex mods and we have found that multiplayer stuff like this is very rare. Couldn't get anything working for Skyrim Together. However, I can confirm that Wicked Whims works for TS4MP. Yet to have any desyncing or problems - I think as long as everyone has the same mods installed it all seems to work fine. I think it's the best bet for this kinda thing I know of so far. I know there is also a community around the Conan Sexiles mod as I believe that works for multiplayer. Never tried it, though.

I would love to see more stuff like this, but I think it's just too niche for there to be a lot of options. I can't imagine there's much overlap between people who know how to make mods/games and people who are interested in multiplayer sex stuffs. I am working on a personal game project to achieve this (not "just" a sex sim but sorta our own RPG game with sex as a part of it) but I wouldn't be able to release anything. To save time (because making 3D assets isn't my strong suit), I'm using DAZ stuff. Since I won't be releasing anything anywhere, it doesn't fall foul of their licensing. Honestly, with how much easier it is to make games these days and how freely available tutorials are, I'd highly encourage interested peeps to have a go at doing the same!

With the way sex games and mods have gotten more popular and bigger in scope over the years, it's likely we might see others undertake projects like this in the future and we'll finally have more options.

1 hour ago, bigoltacotruck said:

I think the first post honestly sums it up quite well. It's a shame there isn't much in the way of multiplayer sex stuff. Personally, I'm in a long-distance relationship and my gf also enjoys sex mods and we have found that multiplayer stuff like this is very rare. Couldn't get anything working for Skyrim Together. However, I can confirm that Wicked Whims works for TS4MP. Yet to have any desyncing or problems - I think as long as everyone has the same mods installed it all seems to work fine. I think it's the best bet for this kinda thing I know of so far. I know there is also a community around the Conan Sexiles mod as I believe that works for multiplayer. Never tried it, though.

I would love to see more stuff like this, but I think it's just too niche for there to be a lot of options. I can't imagine there's much overlap between people who know how to make mods/games and people who are interested in multiplayer sex stuffs. I am working on a personal game project to achieve this (not "just" a sex sim but sorta our own RPG game with sex as a part of it) but I wouldn't be able to release anything. To save time (because making 3D assets isn't my strong suit), I'm using DAZ stuff. Since I won't be releasing anything anywhere, it doesn't fall foul of their licensing. Honestly, with how much easier it is to make games these days and how freely available tutorials are, I'd highly encourage interested peeps to have a go at doing the same!

With the way sex games and mods have gotten more popular and bigger in scope over the years, it's likely we might see others undertake projects like this in the future and we'll finally have more options.

I have to yet try TS4MP (or the other MP mod for Sims 4 which I forgot the name of) so this is very good to know. Yeah I also think stuff like this will slowly but surely become more common in the future. Hopefuly. Only time will tell. Also good luck in your game dev adventures!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 12:52 AM, bigoltacotruck said:

The conan exils has a very good sex mod there are servers based on roleplay that allow Erp , I run one 

I finally tried TS4MP. It's a hefty set-up but the payoff is worth it. You can use LAN network VPNs like Hamachi, and as long as the host is capable of sending and reciving pings, the mod will work like a charm. And of course everyone must have the same game version, packs, mod and mod versions, etc. Wicked Whims works perfectly with TS4MP as bigoltacotruck said.

• 4 months later...
On 3/6/2023 at 5:43 PM, ThornyKobold said:

As said elsewhere here, there is second life, and for furries there is one called Kobold Kare, which is certainly an option. 

I have tried KK too, not too shabby, but a bit limited in the sex as it currently stands.