Crashing for one area after reinstalation on old save

Jinyo

So I'll try to explain this as best i can. I decided to delete everything and do a fresh install of skyrim and afterwards readded all the old mods from my latest save so I would still be able to continue without worry. But now I seem to crash everytime I try to go into my player home which is also from a mod  (aemers refuge). I think somthing inside of my home is what is causeing the crash, not the house itself. I have tried going into it in a new game and it worked just fine. It may have somthing to do with the slaves i kept in there from the paradice falls mod. I just need to know if there is anyway i could atleast salvage my stuff from inside or possibly fix this horrible crash. Ive gotten to far in this game already to make a new game, and sadly ive ben keeping all of my stuff in this one area.

Ok so you mentioning the load order made me think of making it exactly as it was in the last save. So I did, double checked it. Wrye bash said its all good. Still crashes whenever i try to load a save inside it, or when I try to enter from the outside. I think this may be a hopeless endevor....

Archived