Change only character not npc

Dosh42

Ok so i have spent over 3 days now messing around with this and i am literally on the brink of a melt down.

What i want is to use a TBBP/CBBE character, basically one with a really large top and bottom so i can wear some of the TBBP armor that people have posted on this website.

Now i managed to figure out how to get all that stuff working but my problem is that every other npc looks the same.

In a perfect world i would have the large character with wet look and custom outfits while the npc's would use a cbbe vanilla with some cbbe  skimpy armor.

Now i have tried Unique Character mod and also MTC i have not had any real luck with them other then a few hundred failed attempts between crashes and skins not working right. I did however somehow manage to get npc's in CBBE vanilla with underwear and me in a CBBE without so thats progress i supose. Anyways is it possible to get this to actually work or do most of the people on this site who use a TBBP type character just settle for the npc's being the same way?

I am a noob but i do understand the very basics of dragging dropping stuff into mesh folders/texture but if what i seek is possible please someone put me out of my misery already i beg you.

Also if the above is possible is it also possible i can have a different animation when i walk to the NPC? like NPC have basic walk or catwalk and i have the fancy one from EDEC Eye candy

Archived