Skin Shadows Freaks Out if i Adjust weight

I broke something and I dont know how.

If I adjust weight or equip armor now, the shadows change on my body. A seam appears at the neck line, and the skin looks dark and flat and awful. The shadows freak out when the character moves.

Its strange though, because if I load my save, and change nothing, everything looks great.

Now I cant equip any armor or change anything without breaking my character. I havent installed anything that should effect this either. Very upsetting.

Edited by jameswerder
  • jameswerder changed the title to Skin Shadows Freaks Out if i Adjust weight

It sounds like you have mis matched body/ armor files.

- If you are using bodyslide make sure your armor(s) are bodyslide compatible/have bodyslide files
- If not either get thoes files or stop using thoes armor or deal with the seams.
- If everything looks like its in order then open body slide (making sure to open it through your mod manager if you have one) and batch build, making sure EVERY armor is on the same preset as well as that your body meshes (CBBE,UNP,ATLAS ect)

- If you are not using bodyslide things are a bit easier, make sure your body mesh (CBBE,UNP,ATLAS ect) matches the armor if not then there will be seams. 

- If you also have seams on a naked and are not using bodyslide, then you will either need to reinstall your body mod (no Mod manager) or you will need to make sure no other mod is overwriting you body mod (Mod manager)

Good luck with your issue and remember that google is your friend