(Fixed) Strapons turned invisible (only on a certain Sim)

So, I've been struggling with this problem for a few minutes now and I have no idea how to fix it.

Apparently, all of a sudden, my female Sim won't wear any strapon anymore, while it was working just fine before.

I didn't install any mod before this happened, and the strapons actually show on other sims.

In fact, when I saved the game and exited the game the strapons were working perfectly fine.

After I closed the game, I:

• Didn't install any mod
  • Didn't edit/modify anything in the The Sims 4 folder in Documents\Electronic Arts
  • There was no update for The Sims 4

And, before I saved, and the strapons were working perfectly fine, I:

• Didn't switch lots
  • Didn't go into CAS
  • Didn't perform any action with the Sim
  • Didn't actually do anything other than stopping sex, saving and quitting the game

I tried choosing every single strapon available and none of them show up during sex.

Wicked Whims thinks she has a strapon equipped during sex, it in fact says "Unequip strapon" in the menu.

This all happened out of nowhere when I loaded the save.

I have tried the following things:

• Switching her strapons on and off
  • Changing strapon
  • Switching lots
  • Running ww.fix, saving and re-loading
  • Running ww.fix_sim_outfits and ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit, saving and re-loading
  • Going into CAS and deleting all the accessories, then equipping the strapon again
  • Going into CAS, creating new outfits and deleting the previous ones, then equipping the strapon again

And I repeat, the strapons actually work on other sims, I have no idea what's happening here and I'm going crazy while trying to figure this out.

Can anyone give me some advice or is it just unfixable?

Edit: I fixed it.

THE FIX:

I just closed the game, removed all the strapons from the folder, loaded the game up, saved, closed the game again and I've put the strapons back.

After selecting the strapon once again, now it's finally fully visible on that specific Sim!

Edited by Melody666
Fixed
  • Melody666 changed the title to (Fixed) Strapons turned invisible (only on a certain Sim)