Mod Recommendations

Hey, I'm sure this is relevant for a lot of other folks. 

For someone who is just about to start a run with lewd mods and steam workshop mods simultaniously, what group of mods would someone with more experience recommend?

I am looking for a very modded experience and generally the more mods the better. Figured this could possibly also others out with what group of mods they could play with. Just read up a bit and apperently with many mods conflicts are quite common, so what is something that you guys found to be functional? Furthermore, what's the load order you have been running with?

For personal inquiry I wanted to do a Fallen Eagle run through with Carnalitas and some relevant Dom Sub add ons, any advice there would be much appreciated.

On 9/11/2022 at 5:56 PM, Klein Moretti said:

Do you guys know a way to get workshop mods if your CK3 is not on steam?

Due to steam increasingly anti modder and constraining freedom of speech. Since Steam preferring stroking Chinese government balls; some modding community felt they are better hosting their own work without being attack by the G mafias.

Edited by sagimine1

My favourite using mods is:

1. Carnalitas

2. Simple Slits (to remove leaf, thanks to disposabletemp for updated copy)

3. Regula Magistri (with some simple adjustments about doctrines, traits... to help me easily create a nude empire and harem)

I want to use Character Body Overhaul and CBO Carnal Court too, but my latest try ended by some bugs, so maybe later.

Some more mods (not important, but interesting):

1. Lewd loading screens

2. Seed of Chaos loading screens