DDAVIN TBBP Body, Clothes, Armor Replacement for Vanilla

View File

This is a TBBP Armor, Clothes, and Body replacer based on Killer Keos Skimpy Armor Replacer . I consider this as a Beta WIP and there are tons of issues with the set that need to be fixed. I am uploading this for some general feedback and to help track down any problems that need to be fixed. I will slowly fix them but I will do my hot list FIRST as listed below.

Fix Strange Shadows on armor and clothes,

Finsh Redguard Clothes

The Body itself is a CBBE Body with TBBP with Adec Caribbean Body Weights with textures from various other mods.

Weight 0 and Weight 1 control the breast size and a little of hip and legs size. If you use Skyrim Race Menu you can increase the size of the beast and glutes past the size of the body I made. It does start to look strange but I did not make this to really go that big.

I will post Screenshots later as I have yet even play skyrim on my Gaming Rig PC. Bought the game in January been modding ever since lol. I hope some enjoys this just remember this is work I did for personal use. And I am posting for others to use.

Required Mod and their respected d/l location. Must be install in the order below

This Mod

Groovatama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Breast and Butt Physics

FINS

Optional Additions Animations. They are not TBBP but BBP and work just fine.

Female Animation Pack

CREDITS

Calientes Female Body Mod

Killer Keos Skimpy Armor Replacer

Acdale EyeCandy Body ADEC now TBBP Compatible

Adec Caribbean Body

Aureolean - ADEC CBBE UNP

AND ANYONE WHO WORKS ON MODDING ARMOR OR BODIES

without those who came before me I would not of had the resources to compair and construct this mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/26/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Groovatama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton, HDT Physics Extensions, HDT Breast and Butt Physics, FINS
  • Special Edition Compatible

thanks for compiling this.   but i am having some trouble getting it to work.  I tried a few TBBP replacers or add-ons, all of them completely fail for some reason or another.  missing skeletons, incompatible this or that.  

Just starting with vanilla skyrim,  i tried installing the XPMS skeleton first (or last)  or the animations first and vice versa with no luck.

Everything loads with no error.  When i start the game however, all textures and animations are missing.   all NPC's  are standing in the default pose with no movement except blinking. LOL

Any ideas?

thanks, dman. yes, I did try that.

basically this is exactly what I did:

vanilla skyrim install, no mods or updates.

loaded Nexus Mod Manager,

installed your mod.

installed Dragonfly TPPB Anim

installed xp32 max skeleton

installed FNIS and ran the "Generate FNIS for users" tool

then tried some different combinations of the above.

no luck so far. And the game seems to work fine if i just uninstall all mods.

maybe our base installations are differnt. i'll try uninstalling the entire game, updating to a different version, and installing the high res texture pack

I will see on my end and put mine back to base. it is just meshes and textures so in theory it should not rely on anything but those 4 mods put toghter.  I will let you know what I find out.

I tested it down to just vanilla, no dlc or anything and, it worked just fine. Not sure what to tell you, other than what you already said you were going to do. I hope you get it fixed.

You can tell right away in the opening scenes if it is working. Look at the cart in front of you. The stormcloak armor on the female should look different. And as you are riding the cart just keep looking around you will notices the differences right away. Check out the female imperial captain (one who says kill you anyway) her armor is exploded.  

I will be honest with you. I just don't have it in me to make a bodyslide version. I will be posting clothes minus the redguard cothes with all fixes  and the armor explosions are fixed later tonight.  I am going to try and wrap this up in the next day or two and call it good.  I really really want to play Skyrim. I have 200 hours on it logged in steam and i have only been to riverwood and white run. LOL qasmoke is the room i see most of the time. 

I have just a question :

why make some armor even more skimpy than original keos armor ?

the reason I use killer keos armors mod is that armors are very sexy and feminine without being vulgar

PS: it's possible to make a separate file without heavy armor ? it's a little unrealistic (maybe 3-4 can have only butt animation but it's more work again So I will not ask it)

The heavy chieftain (hide) armor doesn't have bounce, in fact it's the original KK mesh. Good thing is it has a separate underwear block that can be copied to other meshes for those of us who like skimpy but not nude.

Also, just like Kuunkulta's bbp KK mod, the shrouded robes have gaps in the wrists and ankles.

EDIT: The shrouded robes work perfectly, the problem is with the CK. To fix this, an esp has to be created to edit the armor addon (it's DBRobesAA) and the number in the priority box in the female section should be lowered to something like 5.

Checked the Yarl clothes. Yarlclothes02 don't bounce and Yarlclothes03 are exploding meshes.

Suggestion: The 1stpersonoutfit for wedding dress are not necessary, since these show naked arms but the outfit has covered arms. Maybe there are more outfits like this, did'nt check all of them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been looking for a TBBP body, armour, and clothing replacer ever since moving to HDT.  Keep up the good work, looking forward to a final version. 

And I agree with others, you should have a few images to increase your downloads.  Adding "HDT compatable" would also help. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

1.0 uploaded. I am done working on this, as I do not have the time. And after almost 2 years of trying to play the game the way I want it modded I have finally finished it and made it stable. If anyone wants to take over by all mean enjoy. Maybe one day I will come back to this.  Chances are I won't and await Fallout 4. LOL

• 2 years later...