Is there a way to choose the desired animation from a list instead of manually scrolling through them all during a sex scene?

When I was playing Skyrim using SexLab Framework, I recall that during a sex scene I was able to open a window that had a list of all of my available animations (I'm not sure if this was part of the default SL or if it was an additional mod). I could then easily choose the animation that I wanted based on its name and apply it to the scene.

In AAF, when I want to play a certain animation, I have to scroll through each all of them using PgUp/PgDn until I find it. Is there a way to see all available animations at once and choose the one that I want instead of scrolling through them all?

Apologies if this is a silly question.

Thanks.

This is needed as some situations, an incorrect animation will play that breaks any form of immersion. Take a female NPC that has drugged the male PC using the fan approach from the sexual harassment mod, last thing you want is the male PC doing consensual animations with the female NPC.

• 2 weeks later...

Its not a silly question, I think its actually an often overlooked part of using AAF. You need to curate your animation XMLs carefully, otherwise you get strange and unusual animations playing when it might not be desired, or your list ends up getting so filled you spend hours scrolling through animations to play. requiredname suggested a workaround in the Tsex mod when I asked a similar question, the <hidden> tag can be put in animations you don't want to be selectable through the AAF scroll menu (but I think AAF can still call them for actors in scenes), or you can add a custom tag to  default_hidetags list in AAF_Settings.ini which will hide any animation containing that tag. 

I personally prefer Indarellos patch, because most of the curation is done into simple, working staged sequences. I do a bit of extra pruning to remove any animations I don't want/like to play, e.g. lesbian cycling from BP, usually deleting the entry from the XML entirely.