Duration Options Update Suggestion

This is a fantastic mod and in my exploration of all of its functions I found a place for (what I think) would make an awesome improvement. The Time Limit & Climax Finish is fun, but I think needs work. For example, I have a playlist with a few climax options peppered throughout. I like my sims to have great endurance and stamina(one climax is just not enough!). If this setting is on, then the sex ends abruptly. If it is off, then the sex ends only if I have timed my playlist to be exact with a 5 minutes player duration (which is difficult). So my suggestion is another option, which can work for random sex or playlist.

The option would be Duration WITH climax finish. The parameters would be that one minute before the end of whatever duration time you have entered regardless of how many random climax animations have occurred prior, in that final minute it will switch to any available climax animation within that location and then conclude the scene. So for example, you have a 6 minute sex duration. You have random animation sex playing with your sims, at the 5 minute mark a random climax animation starts and thus the sex concludes. Let's say you're kinky and you have a 25 minute duration. Same thing applies, at 24 minutes and after what I would assume multiple climaxes that have been repeated a few times, the sims go into a random climax animation for that location and it ends.

I'd also add a PLAYLIST Duration Option: Where it will run through the playlist from start to finish and then conclude, regardless of the player duration preset. Meaning that if the playlist is longer than the duration, it overrides the duration until the playlist is done or until the user cancels the animation. This would allow for any of the post climax animations to be used without the scene ending early. So if player duration is 10 minutes, but a playlist is only 8, it will still end instead of looping back to the start. 

I'm not knowledgeable enough to code such an add on, but I think if this were achieved, it would allow for an awesome amount of versatility across the various animations that everyone has created.

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the idea and if there is some type of function like this already in place that I have missed, please include detailed instructions for me to discover it. Much thanks!