New Tongue Rig problem

I use version 172.9. 

I was wondering if I could use this mod again without having to wait for the creator to update it to work with the newer versions of Whicked Whims. 

When using that body mod, the new tongue rig makes the sims' tongues float outside their heads. Is there a way to NOT use the new tongue rig without going back to previous versions of the WW mod? Thanks! 

On 8/22/2022 at 10:10 PM, adude1 said:

Eu uso a versão 172.9. 

Eu queria saber se eu poderia usar  este mod  novamente sem ter que esperar que o criador o atualizasse para funcionar com as versões mais recentes do Whicked Whims. 

Ao usar esse mod de corpo, o novo equipamento de língua faz com que as línguas dos sims flutuem para fora de suas cabeças. Existe uma maneira de NÃO usar o novo equipamento de língua sem voltar às versões anteriores do mod WW? Obrigado! 

Hello friend. Same thing happens to me. But I don't use this mod you mentioned, and none of the mods mentioned by the developer, which can give conflict. In fact, I'm not interested in this new tongue addition at all, and for me it only served to harm my game. If you get any answers, please share, I'm also looking to solve this problem.

Edited by MasterNoda