I have a few questions.... regarding Sims in general. Mainly WW and Basemental

1.) Is there a way to fine tune autonomous sex? 

a.) Let there be some sort of build up of flirty interaction before just randomly deciding to go do it

b.) At least acknowledge the fact that they're cheating when a coupled sim goes and does the dirty with another

2.) I run a brothel/strip joint and far too often my female prostitutes are having sex with other females when I have males there for that very reason. Anyway to fix this?

3.) IS there a way to randomize autonomous drug usage by NPCs? Essentially I'd like to go to a nightclub or bar and stumble on a sim that's on like MDMA or smoking weed without me having to put it in their inventory then give them the trait

4.) IS there a way to adjust how much "attractiveness" matters? For example if I have a female sim that has muscle built guys as a like and fat as a dislike then she should immediately be attracted to a guy that's built whereas if he's fat and flabby it should be super hard for him to make a move. (Also the preferred sex option. Why will Sims have a preference for a certain sex, but allow all sort of romantic interaction but then say they're incompatible when it's time to do the do).