[Sims 4] BigBadBunny's Animations for WickedWhims (Update May 6)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, great mod, and appreciate the work.

Just one question though, I did the usual cleanse of Deleting the usual (Localthumbcache, the old version of the mod, Etc..) and installed the newest version, however, I haven't noticed the usual popup for New animations added... just wondering if this is okay?

I installed other animators animations yesterday and noted the pop up announcing new animations added within seconds of the Usual Turbo driver pop ups when you start the game, but said pop up came and no announcement of new animations pop up showed up.

Just wanted to point this out, perhaps it could be I have a conflicting mod, somehow. Or Im looking too deeply into this, but I also noticed my game was stuttering a lot, however I do have a lot of mods installed, so not that surprising.

Maybe I have to wait a little longer for said pop up?

Thanks again.

8 hours ago, gotalighter said:

Hey, great mod, and appreciate the work.

Just one question though, I did the usual cleanse of Deleting the usual (Localthumbcache, the old version of the mod, Etc..) and installed the newest version, however, I haven't noticed the usual popup for New animations added... just wondering if this is okay?

I installed other animators animations yesterday and noted the pop up announcing new animations added within seconds of the Usual Turbo driver pop ups when you start the game, but said pop up came and no announcement of new animations pop up showed up.

Just wanted to point this out, perhaps it could be I have a conflicting mod, somehow. Or Im looking too deeply into this, but I also noticed my game was stuttering a lot, however I do have a lot of mods installed, so not that surprising.

Maybe I have to wait a little longer for said pop up?

Thanks again.

What about new animations? Does it work?

3 hours ago, Big Bad Bunny said:

What about new animations? Does it work?

I believe so, Ill recheck to make sure they actually work but I did see that Big Bad Bunny animations were present within the Wicked whims list of authors present in the animations, so I assume it meant that they worked if they were present in the list.

Edit: They do indeed show up, and  the animations work. Sorry for the overreaction, I guess I was a bit paranoid as a QA tester. Thank you for responding.

Edited by gotalighter
35 minutes ago, gotalighter said:

I believe so, Ill recheck to make sure they actually work but I did see that Big Bad Bunny animations were present within the Wicked whims list of authors present in the animations, so I assume it meant that they worked if they were present in the list.

If the new animations are working, I don't see any problems. Perhaps it's just a temporary pop up glitch. And what about compatibility your version of the game and the WW?

9 hours ago, Big Bad Bunny said:

If the new animations are working, I don't see any problems. Perhaps it's just a temporary pop up glitch. And what about compatibility your version of the game and the WW?

I have Sims version "1.95.207.1030",

However, at the time, I thought I had the most recent version of WW, which was V174f, I see there is an update now (approximately 6 hours ago on Loverslab) so I bet the pop up will happen once I update to the most current version of WW.

I bet that was the issue, thought to be fair, there wasn't an issue really. as the animations still played. If any issues pop up after, I'll let you know if it regards specifically to your animations.

Thanks for the mod and prompt responses.

On 10/7/2022 at 4:48 PM, Big Bad Bunny said:

01_10.2022_2-00-34.jpg.bdf0e7676c28d525074f5a6e74bbc585.jpg

Hey, really loving the content, so thanks a lot for everything. I just wanted to know if the girl's top and shoes in this preview are modded content or already in the game, because I can't really find em anywhere

Edited by Xener
6 hours ago, Xener said:

Hey, really loving the content, so thanks a lot for everything. I just wanted to know if the girl's top and shoes in this preview are modded content or already in the game, because I can't really find em anywhere

You are wellcome! ? Top has custom texture and shoes are from one of EA expansion packs

• 2 weeks later...