I'm need some help with my mods. New to Stellaris modding

So I decided to start modding Stellaris but I had a hard time trying to get them work so far. The main issue is that I can't get the portraits to work. I have been trying by disabling and changing the load order but it did nothing for me. I don't know if I'm missing something, if the mods ain't compatible with my Stellaris version, or if just a load order thing.

This is my mod load order so far:
UI Overhaul Dynamic
Base game portraits gender patch
Lustful Void
SE Human 2
SE Humanoid
SE Humanoid Plus
SE Humanoid DLC 1
SE Helltaker
seedbed
Lustful Void Lewd Advisors
LV additional things
LV lewd rooms
ZS animated species
Gynoids
LewdRobots
AJ_Lewd Arachnids

Sin 1.png

I had similar issues a few weeks ago.  It was caused by some of the portrait mods conflicting in their attempts to edit the same files.  It's a bit tedious, but this is what I did to fix it.

I downloaded Irony Mod manager and started using that to manage my mod list.  Then I started enabling the mods one by one.  Each time that I added a new mod, I used Irony's conflict analyzer to analyze the mods for conflicts.   Then I basically had to patch the portrait mods as I went to resolve the conflicts.  Mostly they were competing to add definitions to the robots/machine pop definitions.

In my case I was using the "Vanilla Framework" mod, and that mod's author had already provided a selection of example "patch files" that he had written to enable compatibility with some other portrait mods.  I basically took one of his patches as an example and built onto it as I went while I added new portrait mods to the mod list.  It's important that you fixes are at the bottom of your mod list, or at the very least lower than the conflicting mods that it fixes.

Irony has a feature that is supposed to help you automate that process where I think it makes its own mod that loads at the bottom of your load list that contains resolutions to assorted mod conflicts, but I haven't learned how to properly utilize that feature.

3 hours ago, Cynabal said:

4 hours ago, Armchair said:

I had similar issues a few weeks ago.  It was caused by some of the portrait mods conflicting in their attempts to edit the same files.  It's a bit tedious, but this is what I did to fix it.

I downloaded Irony Mod manager and started using that to manage my mod list.  Then I started enabling the mods one by one.  Each time that I added a new mod, I used Irony's conflict analyzer to analyze the mods for conflicts.   Then I basically had to patch the portrait mods as I went to resolve the conflicts.  Mostly they were competing to add definitions to the robots/machine pop definitions.

In my case I was using the "Vanilla Framework" mod, and that mod's author had already provided a selection of example "patch files" that he had written to enable compatibility with some other portrait mods.  I basically took one of his patches as an example and built onto it as I went while I added new portrait mods to the mod list.  It's important that you fixes are at the bottom of your mod list, or at the very least lower than the conflicting mods that it fixes.

Irony has a feature that is supposed to help you automate that process where I think it makes its own mod that loads at the bottom of your load list that contains resolutions to assorted mod conflicts, but I haven't learned how to properly utilize that feature.

Neither of this solutions worked for me