[mod] RHPS Sexbound Eros Bow

RHPS Sexbound Eros Bow

Adds a mini dungeon of Eros into the game, where you can get his traditional bow out of the myth

which allows you to transform NPCs into sexnodes or raise their arousal with a secondary attack.

Key Features:

Adds the dungeon of Eros and his traditional bow.

This mod is just a male equivalent and does not replace any of the other Aphrodite or Dibella mods and is fully compatible with them as there are no known conflicts.

Modding Notes:

The modder of the original mod was asked if they are fine with the upload of this mod.

They did not voiced any objections. If the modder would subsequently wish for the mod to be removed, this will be done of course.

I really liked the fact that we now have two options for weapon and sex dungeon, but personally I think it would be better if the serviseboy of the eros summoning ritual has a pure male instead of a futa male!
Also, it would be interesting if you alter the dialogue and interactions to assume that during the ritual, he was on top and that we got pregnant during the process, to have a contrast with the aphrodite mod!
I also noticed that right after the summon, eros should change roles as aphrodite, but he still wears the same dancer outfit, so I might suggest you change it so he wears Cupid's SetCupid's Set.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry im new playing this game but how i find this dungeon? 

In the vanilla outpost there is a secret area below the asteroid where the masked guy hides.

In his chest there is the staff of eros. Take it and use it like any other wand, to teleport to the hiding place of eros.

On 9/17/2022 at 5:25 AM, RHPSmods said:

In the vanilla outpost there is a secret area below the asteroid where the masked guy hides.

In his chest there is the staff of eros. Take it and use it like any other wand, to teleport to the hiding place of eros.

take me time to get the spike ball but worth it thanks

• 1 month later...