Sims dont reappear after sex is finished.

Sims will have sex, then once finished they'll both disappear but be stuck in the 'sex' moodlet as if it's still going on. Everyhting is up to date, tested it with no other mods it's def wicked whims. Reseting the sims won't help just make them reappear standing there unusable as they're still in 'sex' moodlet.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, prazdnyotvor said:

anyone ever figure this out bc im getting the same thing, everything is up to date 

The thing is that that very same problem can be caused of a wide variety of reasons, so in most situations a little bit more information is required to find the particular problem that causes this in YOUR game. A few common causes for that particular bug is bugged custom content, wrongly placed objects (for example for using bb.moveobjects), bugged sims, bugged save, bugged lot, outdated mods, mods that are updated but simply do not work well with each other or with wicked whims, duplicates, mods not installed properly, missing files from a mod, corrupted game files... So you see, a long list. 

Upload the most recent lastexception file you get. If you have mc commander or better exceptions installed upload the lastexceptions generated by those mods. If for some strange reason you do not get any errors then upload a system info log file from mc command. If you do not have mc command then go and install it. You can generate the system info log by clicking on any sim, then mc commander, then sim commands, then logging commands, and then system info log. It will generate a file in your mc command mod folder. Upload the file here. Upload also the wickedwhimsinfolog.log file located in your sims 4 folder. Ideally do this right after you get the error. 

You should also do a little bit of troubleshooting: If you have not updated EVERYTHING then go and do it. Look for duplicates, specially script or tuning files for mods (it is quite often that files from older version remain in the mods folder after you update the game). Delete the cache files. Try again.

If it does not work try this time with the same sims but in a different lot (a vanilla ea lot with no custom content installed). If it does not work try with a different new created sim in the same save. If it does not work try with a new created sim in a new save.

If it does not work either: Rename your mods folder to something else. Then create a new Mods folder. In that new Mods folder put ONLY wicked whims, mc commander if you use it, and a few animations packages. NOTHING ELSE (no other mod, no custom content). Start a new save, create a new sim, try again. 

If it does not work either, then upload again the most new recent lastexception error you get, a new system info log, and a new wickedwhimsinfolog.log. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, mikkimonroe85 said:

This is the last exception file the first was the report from wicked whims I got while playing the game 

image.jpg

Wicked whims 174h (the version you are using) is not compatible with game version 1.96.365 (the version you are using). You need to update wicked whims to the last version (right now 175c). 

Since you have an outdated wicked whims i am going to guess that Nisa mod is also outdated (if so go get the latest version). Basemental drugs is ok. If you have other mods make sure all of them are updated to work with your version of the game OR have being cleared for that version by the creator of the mod. You can check status of mods in for example Scarlet list, or you can check the creators web page or check some discord channels such as deaderpool discord or sims after dark: The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

Do not "guess" that a mod is updated, and do not "guess" that the latest available version of a mod is compatible with your game version, because pretty often it is not (specially after game updates), so make sure and check that from a reliable source. 

Anything that is not clearly compatible has to be taken out of mods folder. 

After that clear the cache files, do a game repair, and it should work. If it does not work even after you only have compatible mods maybe your save is corrupted, try on a new save. If it does not work either please upload a new recent error file and we can take a look. 

When I use the newer version of wicked whims my sims won’t load the house.  It won’t load a game or the house will be empty with no people on the inside. When I use the predated version before grow up expansion I can play the game but they get stuck during the wicked whims animations. 

5 minutes ago, mikkimonroe85 said:

When I use the newer version of wicked whims my sims won’t load the house.  It won’t load a game or the house will be empty with no people on the inside. When I use the predated version before grow up expansion I can play the game but they get stuck during the wicked whims animations. 

Did you read the part where i ask you if you have other mods that are outdated? Have you checked that? Is your Nisa mod updated? And all your other mods?

Also it does not matter if you have the growing together expansion or not, unfortunately all the changes in game code come with the "free" mandatory update patch that you have installed when you updated your game.

• 3 months later...
On 7/19/2023 at 8:36 AM, BlueCuti_1988 said:

Having the same issue and it's getting annoying please help one of my sims is re appearing and the other stays in the sex modlet i have already deleted my mods then put them back in and updated eveything and deleted duplicate mods!!!!mc_systeminfo.htmlmc_lastexception.html

Wicked whims needs update (176e), that solves it most of the time. In any case I know lumpinous RPO is updated but it is actually causing errors, so if updating ww does not fix it try removing RPO, and see if it works. 

• 7 months later...

I know this is a little old but it happened to me and all I did to fix it (I have SO many mods it’s impossible for me to even get rid of any at this point) that I found entering build mode and then going back to live mode a couple times usually helps. If it doesn’t help by just doing that, try to have sex/masturbate with WW on the same place they were doing it previously and it should help. 

This also helps if your character just stands there and the command “resetSim (first and last name)” doesn’t work.