So i recently downloaded OSA and OSex mod which is from the CEO website, and i find OStim later. And i read all the installation guide and found out that OStim is not supported with the newest version of OSA & OSex, So i need the older version for both of them to make OStim works.

Then I got it, uninstalled the newest version , use fallrim tools, and do the guide from the begining. And this is the problem occurs, i cant save my game or fast travel (CTD) with the current OSA, OSex, and OStim together. I did clean my save game and followed the guide, And also its really weird when I uninstalled the old version and back to the newest version my save game back to work without any problem.

I dont want to have a bad speculation cause i dont know much about modding, but it seems like the newest version of OSA & OSex have some kind of script to lock save game to preventing me to use OStim or older version of OSA & Osex itself.

this method : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34601

Is not even working for me.

And i also digging up some comments about the mod creator of OSA & OSex mad about something so he moved his mod to his own website (which is i jst visited 3 days a go and now cant be accessed) and make the new OSA & OSex not compatible with OStim. And he put "Please stand with me" on the OSA & OSex mod description (On nexus) which is made strange for me. I dont have any intention for this.

So, IDK what to do. I cant clean my save game without OSA & Osex and i cant install OStim either. The only way is to create new playthrough and installing OStim and old version of OSA & OSex.

Also, if anyone can help me with my save game for making OStim works that would be really helpful. But it doesnt mean i dont support the OSA mod creator, its just that OStim (from my prespective) have more addons that makes the mod more interesting.

The newest versions of OSA and OSex are intentionally designed not to work with Ostim, unfortunately there was some major drama between CE0 and the OStim team on the direction the framework should be going.

This is a video made by Mern on the topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpbCuAkt4yc

If you want to use OStim and all of the mods built off of that, you will need to use a specific version of OSA and Osex, which are both still available on Nexus.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...