Sex Show (dumb name, I know) mod idea

I have an idea for a small~ish mod. You guys know how the Contraptions DLC adds these cages you can build in settlements that allow you to capture NPCs (humanoid or not)? If you don't know what I'm talking about: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Wasteland_Workshop

Anyway, here's where my idea comes in. So, the gist of it is that the mod would allow you to invite people to watch you fuck the creatures that you capture and tame using the DLC, and pay you to do so. Idk how it'd work, but it could be something along the lines of: you build a settlement object that marks where visitors (human NPCs, could be anyone ranging from raiders to normal settlers) are supposed to go, they would then sandbox in a small area around the object (which means you can build chairs they can use and whatnot), and would wait until you start fucking the tamed creature. When you start doing so, they might get up from their chairs and start jerking off while facing your character, using AAF, maybe make some naughty comments idk. After the sex is over, they'd either walk up to you and give you caps, while saying kinky stuff like "next time, fuck a bigger creature", "how did she tame a [creature name]?", "she's gonna lose her limbs one of these days", or a 'random' amount of caps is given to your character after the 'show' is over if that's too complicated to script. Or idk, something else.

That's pretty much it. The reason why I came up with this idea is that I have a bunch of creature animations installed and never get the chance to actually use them.