Argonian Bodies (Both Genders) Not Showing Up!

I made a thread about this a while back, but I couldn't find it in the forum again even after looking around. Even the search bar gave me nothing. I must have either forgotten to hit the "Post New Topic" button or something else happened.

Anyways, I'm having a problem with Skyrim currently where the male and female bodies of Argonians are not showing up while naked or even with their clothes on. Instead with their clothes on, they have a greenish human skin with no wrists and hands and so on. While naked, only their heads show up. I've reinstalled the Sundracon Male Mod, I've verified my game cache, and so on, yet nothing seems to be fixing the issue. If I need to put my mod order down here, I'll be more than happy to do so if required.

I just need some help on how to get my Skyrim back on track, since I usually play as an argonian.

Note: I have a race mod called Drakians, and they utilize Argonian skin. For them, they have the correct skin on and I can see everything. What's up?

Anyways, thanks in advance for the help if there is any!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived