AAF Menue dissapeared , only visible in pipboy

My aaf  was working normal until i recently installed stipper pole mod  i noticed the aaf menue does not show up (only in pipboy) because i wanted to test the pole animation  i deinstalled the mod and every other i added recently even loadet a mod from a few days ago but the menue stil only apear inside pipboy menue aninmations seem to work using other mods that use aaf just the menue is invisible  is there some file or setting i am missing that could have changed this? i did not install any ui mods that could have changed this.

16 hours ago, Haraldh said:

My aaf  was working normal until i recently installed stipper pole mod  i noticed the aaf menue does not show up (only in pipboy) because i wanted to test the pole animation  i deinstalled the mod and every other i added recently even loadet a mod from a few days ago but the menue stil only apear inside pipboy menue aninmations seem to work using other mods that use aaf just the menue is invisible  is there some file or setting i am missing that could have changed this? i did not install any ui mods that could have changed this.

Can you provide a screen shot?

Are you able to press the Home key to bring up the AAF UI (Also known as the AAF Wizard?)

I'm not familiar with any AAF Menu in the pip-boy.  And simply installing Stripper poles shouldn't break it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 3:01 PM, Sgt. Marge said:

Can you provide a screen shot?

Are you able to press the Home key to bring up the AAF UI (Also known as the AAF Wizard?)

I'm not familiar with any AAF Menu in the pip-boy.  And simply installing Stripper poles shouldn't break it.

I was not able to use the home key to get the aaf ui  apear while not in any menue  but i found a workaroud pressing home key several times in pipboy menue and quick leaving it let it apear ourside of it and letting me use it , i had to reinstall savage cabage animations for the stripperpole mods because i noticed furniture data was missing from an old patch but i wont touch it anymore.