Can't think of name of (sexlab) mod I used to play (couple years ago)

Alright, coming back into Skyrim adult mods and I used to play this mod that was pretty nice.

Quick Overview of what I remember:

You needed to have a follower and you had to be married to them, after a couple days of marriage the follower would ask if you wanted to submit to them, and they also asked you to be put in chastity. Something along the lines off "I want to try chastity would you let me lock you up"

There was 2 options here, if you are put in chastity and admit you were a virgin the follower would never unlock you and deny you forever.

The other option was to go in chastity and you are locked for an x amount of time.

Most scenes this mod had were played out in the Player House. I remember the following:

- There was one where your follower would put you on an X cross and start whipping you, if there was another follower close by they would be invited over to whip you.

- Another scene is you get locked up for the evening and your follower goes out to town to have some fun (several outcomes with this, she either comes home alone pissed and whips you or with a companion and cucks you)

- Then if you are out on adventure several things could happen, I remember being in whiterun and your follower ordered you to follow and then leads you to a bar, then chains you up outside while you have to wait for your follower in the bar.

- Another scene includes getting unlocked to have an orgasm and then being asked to get back in afterwards.

Anyway, I know this is pretty vague, but it was a pretty solid mod, hoping someone remembers this one.