no ENF content in the sims?

Simply put, I'm surprised there's not more of a community here for enf content and modding for the sims. As far as I can tell, it's nearly the perfect game for it.

You could set up enf 'challenges' and complete them, such as setting up an accident with spilled water and a branch to catch someone's clothes.

Or, perhaps you must experiment to find the special interactions, having only the description to go on!
There's a whole category of interaction, Mischief, that would be perfect for "sexual pranks" such as these.
If anyone has thoughts on ideas of this kind for the Sims 4, I'd like to hear about it lol

Well, WW already has a little bit, as in a chance to lose a bathing suit when diving into a pool. 

But then the way nudity is handled (in a vanilla sense) is problematic...fully nude sims wander outside, decide they're embarrassed, put their clothes on, then feel bad about it for a day.  I mean, really.  Some moodlets, especially the silly ones, should be MUCH shorter.

1 hour ago, BobMoo16 said:

Well, WW already has a little bit, as in a chance to lose a bathing suit when diving into a pool. 

But then the way nudity is handled (in a vanilla sense) is problematic...fully nude sims wander outside, decide they're embarrassed, put their clothes on, then feel bad about it for a day.  I mean, really.  Some moodlets, especially the silly ones, should be MUCH shorter.

The difference I guess is that there needs to be a number of funny animations made for sims to be able to pull practical jokes like hiding clothes, ripping off towels and bathingsuits, setting off stinkbombs that require sims to dress down to their underwear to wash cloths in a hurry etc. It really depends on Turbodriver making it possible and animators being interested in making the relevant animations.

As yoy say, it also requires Torbodriver to make some new and improved moodlets though. They should be more Benny Hill-style. 

Benny Hill style reactions is a great idea, this is the Sims after all!
Perhaps even furniture could be made to have solo enf "sex" animations via whims. With a small percentage of it happening automatically any time you interact with it.

• 1 month later...

Aside from a ww animation where it makes it look like one sim has been caught naked (I think it was Caught - Awkward or something like that) there has been virtually no enf or enm content. Sometimes I wish I knew how to code so I could do it myself. ?

Perhaps instead of pranks, maybe just an interaction or cheat that will force a sim to be nude but actually try and hide or cover themselves.

Edited by Solidlion
Spelling mistake