Looking for Fully set up rigs for creating animations for WW

I'm looking to start doing some fetish style animations and I want to get some rigs that make sense to animate with. The ones that come with the WW tutorial don't have IK setups or anything. Are there any good links to rigs that someone would be willing to share? Should make animating WAY easier.

On 7/17/2022 at 7:55 AM, bullet64 said:

I'm looking to start doing some fetish style animations and I want to get some rigs that make sense to animate with. The ones that come with the WW tutorial don't have IK setups or anything. Are there any good links to rigs that someone would be willing to share? Should make animating WAY easier.

Take a look at these here

Edited by NOX-47
21 hours ago, NOX-47 said:

Take a look at these here

Thank you! I did make an animation with the Dagger updated one and S4S is throwing an error when trying to import the file. "Please make sure .blend file you are importing has a rig."

Is there a specific setting I need to change or something in S4S to bypass this error?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, bullet64 said:

Thank you! I did make an animation with the Dagger updated one and S4S is throwing an error when trying to import the file. "Please make sure .blend file you are importing has a rig."

Is there a specific setting I need to change or something in S4S to bypass this error?

Thanks!

did you also bake the animation and only delete the control rig?

but this is very strange, I never had such a thing. if you send me the blend file I can help maybe so I do not know how to continue.

I did bake the animation but I'm not sure what other rig exists in the blend file other than the control rig. I attached the blend file, it's just a fast testing animation for a watersports anim that I'm making and I just want to make sure I have my pipeline set up correctly before committing to full anims.

Thanks!

doggypee_f_1.blend

1 hour ago, bullet64 said:

I did bake the animation but I'm not sure what other rig exists in the blend file other than the control rig. I attached the blend file, it's just a fast testing animation for a watersports anim that I'm making and I just want to make sure I have my pipeline set up correctly before committing to full anims.

Thanks!

doggypee_f_1.blend 4.03 MB · 1 download

with which blender version did you create the animation? because with 2.79 i can't open the file at all only with 2.83 and newer, and 2.79b is the newest version of blender that still works with s4s, all newer versions don't work there

Oh I see. I thought I was using 2.76b to create the animation but I have 3 or 4 versions, as I have different projects in Blender outside of modding. I'll give the animation a try with 2.79b and see if I can't get it working. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for all of your help so far!

4 hours ago, bullet64 said:

Oh I see. I thought I was using 2.76b to create the animation but I have 3 or 4 versions, as I have different projects in Blender outside of modding.

yes I know that only too well, i also use 4 different versions and had therefore often problems

ah and have only now seen that you have baked the animation on the control rig, but you must bake the animation on the EA Rig. Otherwise you are only in the T-pose ingame

Spoiler

Once the animation is ready bake on this rig

1504948852_Screenshot2022-07-21105438.thumb.png.d13cd08b863a5e53ea349e7fd7cb3ed0.png

After that you should delete the control rig, if this is really necessary I'm not sure but I always do it like this

1414008550_Screenshot2022-07-21105637.thumb.png.f3fd71350ff20ec816a90833be06d616.png

4 hours ago, bullet64 said:

Thanks for all of your help so far!

Very gladly?

23 hours ago, NOX-47 said:

yes I know that only too well, i also use 4 different versions and had therefore often problems

ah and have only now seen that you have baked the animation on the control rig, but you must bake the animation on the EA Rig. Otherwise you are only in the T-pose ingame

Reveal hidden contents

Once the animation is ready bake on this rig

1504948852_Screenshot2022-07-21105438.thumb.png.d13cd08b863a5e53ea349e7fd7cb3ed0.png

After that you should delete the control rig, if this is really necessary I'm not sure but I always do it like this

1414008550_Screenshot2022-07-21105637.thumb.png.f3fd71350ff20ec816a90833be06d616.png

Very gladly?

So I did get the animation working in-game following Turbo's tutorial on converting to WW anims! However, I don't know how to operate the eye target in Blender. As well as adjusting finger rotations and more fine details of my animations.

Is it a process of disabling the rig somehow and adjusting at the skeleton level, or is there a way to do this I'm missing?

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, bullet64 said:

So I did get the animation working in-game following Turbo's tutorial on converting to WW anims!

Great?

14 minutes ago, bullet64 said:

However, I don't know how to operate the eye target in Blender. As well as adjusting finger rotations and more fine details of my animations.

Is it a process of disabling the rig somehow and adjusting at the skeleton level, or is there a way to do this I'm missing?

you can find them here, and if you want to edit both layers at the same time you can select both layers with left shift

Spoiler

664801079_Screenshot2022-07-22102230.thumb.png.56af0e066f6a3b1577b3dee0e664919b.png

21 hours ago, NOX-47 said:

Great?

you can find them here, and if you want to edit both layers at the same time you can select both layers with left shift

Hide contents

664801079_Screenshot2022-07-22102230.thumb.png.56af0e066f6a3b1577b3dee0e664919b.png

You are incredible! Thank you so much for the help!