Fusion Girl stretching/clipping

Not sure why, but the fusion girl body is clipping into itself and stretching downwards, both in and out of clothes. I know i have the right skeleton (ZEX), I have OCBPC, the MTM 3B OCBPC preset, Lookmenu, and of course bodyslide. I can't figure out why this is happening, and would appreciate it if someone else could help because i clearly am smooth brained.

20220711125447_1.jpg

20220711125444_1.jpg

General things to check first:

Make sure you downloaded the version of ocbpc that has "zex" in the name of the download

Double check that you have the version of MTM with "3B" in the name of the download

When you installed MTM that you picked FusionGirl and checked the box for collisions

Load Order:

OCBPC

FG

MTM

Make sure nothing is overwriting ZeX skeleton

29 minutes ago, Sgt. Marge said:

General things to check first:

Make sure you downloaded the version of ocbpc that has "zex" in the name of the download

Double check that you have the version of MTM with "3B" in the name of the download

When you installed MTM that you picked FusionGirl and checked the box for collisions

Load Order:

OCBPC

FG

MTM

Make sure nothing is overwriting ZeX skeleton

Just checked, i have the correct versions and my load order is correct, so that can't be it i guess.

2 hours ago, Magnusk7 said:

Just checked, i have the correct versions and my load order is correct, so that can't be it i guess.

Other random ideas.  Have you switched mod managers recently?  We see folks that switch from NMM or Vortex to MO and the old mod manager leaves shit behind in the data folder.  Can clean it up by running DCU from Moddingham and then verify files in steam.  Reinstall F4SE if needed afterwards (mostly to recopy the scripts)

Really smells like a skeleton issue.  Try loading ZeX skeleton last maybe?  but if using MO it's easy to see whether it's overwritten if it's a loose file.  If it's packed you'd need to (at least temporarily) enable MO's experimental feature to see conflicts in ba2 archives.  Vortex I think you can see it after clicking the cog and enable dependencies (?)

If you can't get it sorted and no one else here has the answer, you can always join us at the AAF discord and we can troubleshoot it further there.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
3 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

Other random ideas.  Have you switched mod managers recently?  We see folks that switch from NMM or Vortex to MO and the old mod manager leaves shit behind in the data folder.  Can clean it up by running DCU from Moddingham and then verify files in steam.  Reinstall F4SE if needed afterwards (mostly to recopy the scripts)

Really smells like a skeleton issue.  Try loading ZeX skeleton last maybe?  but if using MO it's easy to see whether it's overwritten if it's a loose file.  If it's packed you'd need to (at least temporarily) enable MO's experimental feature to see conflicts in ba2 archives.  Vortex I think you can see it after clicking the cog and enable dependencies (?)

If you can't get it sorted and no one else here has the answer, you can always join us at the AAF discord and we can troubleshoot it further there.

Never used anything other than MO2, ZeX was already last in the list, and i double checked to be sure- its not overwritten by anything. I'll try asking in that discord. also sorry for the late response, had something come up and obviously couldn't check this in public. if anyone else has ideas tho, dont hesitate to suggest them, cause im struggling with this still.

EDIT:

Scratch that, just figured it out. discrete female skeleton was breaking it, someone said it was required but clearly it was not lol.

Edited by Magnusk7
Fixed
7 hours ago, Magnusk7 said:

Never used anything other than MO2, ZeX was already last in the list, and i double checked to be sure- its not overwritten by anything. I'll try asking in that discord. also sorry for the late response, had something come up and obviously couldn't check this in public. if anyone else has ideas tho, dont hesitate to suggest them, cause im struggling with this still.

EDIT:

Scratch that, just figured it out. discrete female skeleton was breaking it, someone said it was required but clearly it was not lol.

Ahhh.

DFS is only required if you are wanting to use CBBE with 3BBB and it really isn't even worth it to use CBBE 3B because there are no where near the number of outfits converted for it. 

So yes that would fuck you up because DFS creates a separate path for females and since there was nothing there, skeleton trubs.

glad you got it sorted.