Wicked Whims Strip Club Issue

This is the second time I've decided to make and run a strip club in my sims but this time I noticed something different from the first time around. I don't know if this was a change or a bug but now my "charmers" only talk with clients and nothing more. The difference that I noticed is that before the "charmers" would automatically take clients to the designated lap dance spots/private rooms but now I have to manually select the dancer and client for the lap dance. Is this an intended change?

48 minutes ago, soubi788 said:

This is the second time I've decided to make and run a strip club in my sims but this time I noticed something different from the first time around. I don't know if this was a change or a bug but now my "charmers" only talk with clients and nothing more. The difference that I noticed is that before the "charmers" would automatically take clients to the designated lap dance spots/private rooms but now I have to manually select the dancer and client for the lap dance. Is this an intended change?

It isn't a change, my dancers when I last played yesterday were using the designated dance spots just fine (using current version of WW). I've had a similar problem to dancers not doing anything but found it was because a dancer and my controlled sim had started a "normal" conversation where all the girls joined in and they would just never stop talking. They wouldn't do anything in the stripclub on their own. I have always been able to fix this issue by resetting the dancer sim using MCCC or through the testingcheats shift menu and after a few moments they would do what they are supposed to do.

I assume that the other jobs are functioning fine since you didn't bring those up, so my suggestion is to:

-Double check to make sure you actually have assigned couches/loveseats/armchairs as dance spots.

-Make sure the assigned spots aren't behind locked doors that no one can get through.

-Resetting your "charmer" sims.

-Test on a fresh game if the problem is still existing.