Looking for modders for a massive project.

Hello, I am currently looking for a few people that would be interested in helping my with a massive scale skyrim mod. The idea is to add a whole new worldspace, dozens and dozens of side quests and a pretty decent main storyline all semi-within TES lore. 

The project would need the following.

Custom armor modeler (or modelers)

Custom dungeon designers (we can actually duplicate cells from a esp into another esp and break the dependency and still have the new cell, makes it easy to use :P )

Someone who can semi program a follower to the likes of cerwiden or vilja perhaps. 

Voice actors 

Someone very good at scripting, mostly to answer questions and randomly help with scripting dilemmas if anything crazy gets decided on.

A custom race modeler, or someone willing to let us use their custom race and files. (This would just be for better looking characters for the most part, all work would HAVE to be your own or given permission to use)

That would probably do it for what I have in mind. I don't want to throw the story out yet cause I can still do it in miniscule form flying solo. But I think the game could use a good ol fashioned kick in the pants with some fun and excitement.

Hit me up if you are interested at ddproductions83@gmail.com

I have a insane amount of free time on my hands and hell might as well do something i love and might as well try to go big or go home.

I don't really have any of those skills yet, but I thought i would wish you luck and make a suggestion.

There are endless places for skilled modders to put their skills to use, so maybe you should try to sell your idea a bit more than an unspecified large falskaar-like project? Your skills, your commitment, a semi-detailed description of your vision... basically a kickstarter page? Maybe build a small area and provide screenshots to show the vibe.

I just don't think you are going to attract many people like this, sadly. Most big projects die before they get off the ground. You need to give people a reason to believe in you before they are willing to spend their time on you.

I'm tidying up a mod atm just got the last VA on board and recording, and I'll probably do another one larger after. My descent into madness mod was my first and that was far and above beyond what anyone had at the time and I did it flying solo and I'll do the next one solo as well. I dont even need large amounts of help it's all stuff I can do on my own it just eats time, Like making random dungeons where we can put side quests etc, ppl to design characters cause I take forever at them. Dungeon cells and characters can be copyd from a existing esp into my esp I save it then delete the dependency on say your esp that had the original character and I still have the copyd one, same with dungeons. Anyone can build the dungeons and make custom characters in the CK. Populating and scripting the dungeons and characters is what I do pretty fast for scenes combat dialogue etc. 

I never never like giving away my stories beforehand. I think it kills the adventure. I dislike playthrough vids because of that but meh ppl are lazy as hell nowdays so what can I do.

And thanks for the wishes but its mostly time and effort :P Luck is for those with no skill! and lives..

I'm tidying up a mod atm just got the last VA on board and recording, and I'll probably do another one larger after. My descent into madness mod was my first and that was far and above beyond what anyone had at the time and I did it flying solo and I'll do the next one solo as well. I dont even need large amounts of help it's all stuff I can do on my own it just eats time, Like making random dungeons where we can put side quests etc, ppl to design characters cause I take forever at them. Dungeon cells and characters can be copyd from a existing esp into my esp I save it then delete the dependency on say your esp that had the original character and I still have the copyd one, same with dungeons. Anyone can build the dungeons and make custom characters in the CK. Populating and scripting the dungeons and characters is what I do pretty fast for scenes combat dialogue etc. 

I never never like giving away my stories beforehand. I think it kills the adventure. I dislike playthrough vids because of that but meh ppl are lazy as hell nowdays so what can I do.

And thanks for the wishes but its mostly time and effort :P Luck is for those with no skill! and lives..

Ok :)

Then I will change the "good luck" to "I look forward to seeing what you create!"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived