DOA Followers New York Knights: Mila and Diego!

DOA Followers New York Knights: Mila and Diego!

View File

Adds Mila and Diego. As an add on to Tina armstrongs follower mod (the way its supposed to be or as a standalone. FUSION GIRL ONLY. custom body.

Adds a new experimental sparring system. (it resets after even if wonky stuff does happen). 

Will add more later.

CBBE versions and CBBE Bodyslide support will follow.

Find them in Diamond city. 

In the standalone version they stay there and can be recruited through Dialogue.

In the "Add On" version (Requires Tina Armstrong Follower), They start at Diamond City but will head to Tina's Gym after you have Recruited Tina Armstrong. You cannot recruit them (but can talk to them at Tina's Gym) until you have finished Tina's Quest. 

If you have not located Tina's Gym yet, they will hand you a flyer.

Features:

-Two DOA followers:

-Mila and Diego.

-Outfit changes by command specifically or random.

-Randomized outfit changes daily If they have their respective "outfit change note" in their inventory.

-Mila and Diego Begin with the note unlike other followers (If you remove it they will no longer change clothes).

-Sparring system Spar once a day with either of them (Or Tina) and you gain a perk granting you 25% extra exp win or lose.

-change their weapons. Each as a firearm, a melee weapon or unarmed as an option. 

-Unarmed will cause them to add various status effects to your enemies (or you in sparring), Break Blows will strip the target, Fatal Stuns will trigger a brief paralysis effect knocking the opponent down.

-If Mila or Diego are knocked into "Bleedout" mode their clothing will be knocked off and Mila's hairstyle will revert back to the "Down" version. 

-You can change Mila's hairstyle to the only other DOA one she actually has with the hairpin.

-Added fighter cards for loadscreen.

-Mila's outfits are significantly more interchangeable than other DOA characters due to most of her clothing being regular common clothing and not very flashy.

-Inter-companion banter between them and the followers from the Tina Armstrong mod if you have the add on.

Let me know if there are any issues or questions. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/05/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Tina Armstrong Follower (Add on Version Only). Standalone Requires Nothing.

On 7/5/2022 at 7:57 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:

Probably go for the Marie Rose/Honoka/Bayman one. Finished converting a few outfits for those when I was messing around. 

Mai would be "low hanging fruit though"....

Hmmm.

I'm 100% for Mai being a companion in FO4. I think it's the only thing that would get me to install it back on my PC

On 7/15/2022 at 10:26 AM, Dumb666 said:

I'm 100% for Mai being a companion in FO4. I think it's the only thing that would get me to install it back on my PC

I'm gonna do it its just a question of when, I could use the existing face conversions with that unnamed race mod like i did w kasumi. No one said anythign yet and I credited the mod. If they ever do I'll have to pull the stuff from doa6 and remake it myself.  

Bayman Marie rose and honoka all have to be done from scratch.

Also Mai wouldn't have much of an Fo4 quest to write. So maybe that is the smarter choice.

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
On 7/17/2022 at 8:59 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:

I'm gonna do it its just a question of when, I could use the existing face conversions with that unnamed race mod like i did w kasumi. No one said anythign yet and I credited the mod. If they ever do I'll have to pull the stuff from doa6 and remake it myself.  

Also Mai wouldn't have much of an Fo4 quest to write. So maybe that is the smarter choice.

Here we go again...

I may need to reinstall FO4. Rip my bandwidth for the next 24 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 7:59 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:

check this: Dead or Alive - Honoka and Marie Rose at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) it might be a good idea to contact the user of these presets for the next follower mod, they look pretty much done, i only hope you implement a full follower experience this time to being able to dissmis them to any settlement and assign them like settlers

On 7/31/2022 at 8:09 PM, Elllollos said:

check this: Dead or Alive - Honoka and Marie Rose at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) it might be a good idea to contact the user of these presets for the next follower mod, they look pretty much done, i only hope you implement a full follower experience this time to being able to dissmis them to any settlement and assign them like settlers

I pourposefully didn’t make them assignable as settlers simple because I don’t see most of them shoveling Brahmin shit and while they follow you they aren’t mean to be your lackeys. A few might do it to help out like mila or Diego actually.  

also I haven’t made Tina bass mila or Diego as presets for a reason. (Cluttering up presets and I’ll run out of them).

I am planning on making add ons to let you do the latter so people can pick and chose without cluttering up their presets.

maybe I can do something similar As an add on when I set aside the time to go back and do the face presets. I wouldn’t add it in the main mod As a design choice but maybe that’s the answer.  
fyi- I would do it for each mod not each npc.

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...