NMM stopped installing textures?

BadguyEX

So earlier last week, I was adding some new mods when I noticed that after I installed them, they wouldn't show up in the PlugIns tab of NMM. The count of total mods did not change, even though the mods tab said they were installed correctly. I thought it might be a problem with the mod, so I uninstalled another mod I'd had for a while, but found it too would not show up in Plugins when I reinstalled it.

Turned off all mods, and started going through installing them one by one. To my relief, they all began to reappear--except for some texture mods, and spell mods. Freaking out about what to do, and more than confused, I uninstalled NMM and reinstalled it. Spell mods added in just fine.

But now, I am unable to add any retextures files. They will install, according to the Mods tab, but they are nowhere on the Plugins, and the game will not register them.

Is anyone familiar with this issue, or have an idea as to what is going on?

Archived