Undies Underneath Conversion Process?

teals03

I have a decent amount of mods that are either swimsuits or underwear and I would like to convert at least some of them to be Undies Underneath. I know there are a lot of conversion mods out there, but so far I haven't found one that isn't for an A-cup, D-cup, or similar.

The character I run around in is a K-cup. Mostly the items I want to convert are DMRA, although if anyone has underwear the fits the k-cup or h-cup body that would be awesome.

I have a basic understanding of TESConstructionSet and the only thing I know about Wyre Bash is how to use the bashed patch, but I havent touched that for a long time.

I would be more than happy to put in the grunt work and convert the Tona DMRA underwear and whatever else I find, and then put up a link of what I have done, but I need to learn how to do it first. :)

I think you need to be a little clearer on what you want. Break Undies and Undies Underneath are two very different concepts, in fact I think they're pretty much opposite.

To make something breakundies, you'll have to create 3 additional meshes in broken states. You can do this by deleting parts in blender or nifskope, and possibly by replacing textures with dirtier torn variations on the later stages. The best BU meshes are created not just by deleting, but also altering parts to show the effects of gravity (loose belts hanging, panties sliding away, etc). Once you have the meshes, it's a matter of letting the script know about the 3 additional meshes that are linked to the original formID, by entering the armor into the ini file.

Undies Underneath I don't use personally, so I don't know how that conversion process works.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

AFAIK You create a clothing armor as you normally would , but you also load the UndiesUnderneath.esm in the TES-CS . then after creating the desired item you assign the aaaUUmain script to the item. But I tried it myself and in the game when I equip my item i get a message that says "Looks like..." I believe it says something more detailed than that, just that it's too long to show, it probably has something to do with the biped model but that's unlikely , so I'm clueless ... :(

ANYWAY good luck !

Archived