How to fix a exported models body spawning on the floor?

Trying to get this creature to spawn standing up straight, it says something about the controller in nifskope, and sadly i am pretty new to alot in the ck and nifskope, does anyone know why the model looks like its legs are broken on the floor and how i could fix that? : P

11111111.png.c05aae93165d8e19d03b7f21edd7aa25.png

titan.PNG

Edited by juvantae

No i could try that, i just tried to port another model from blender messing around a bit attempting to learn, I got imperfect cell from DBZ, i got him into the ck but he is doing the same thing,  his legs arent broken but hes laying on the ground, almost exactly the same as the titan and also says something about the root controller

Would i legit have to add a new skeleton for the new model?

The models might be reallyyy tall aswell since they where just ported from blender and werent initially in skyrim, like the titan is easily taller than a draugr while laying down (probably about 100-200feet tall while standing) which all normal skyrim npcs and enemies are no more than 5-15feet tall

which i was going to fix of course but i was just working up to that