More Nasty Critters SE making game crash

I'm experienced in modding my game, but I cannot figure out why MNC makes my game crash in random dungeons and parts of the world.

I have zoned it out into into MNC by disabling mods one at the time and found it guilty of these crashes. It has been forcing me to disable the mod move past the crashing spot and enable it again what cannot be healthy for the game and can cause more problems in the long run for sure.

Some help would be absolutely amazing.

Load order here from LOOT just in case:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
254 FE   1 ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
  6  6     ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  8  8     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
254 FE   2 Simple No More Stupid Dog.esl
 10  a     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 11  b     SexLabAroused.esm
 12  c     daymoyl.esm
 13  d     CreatureFramework.esm
 14  e     SkyUI_SE.esp
 15  f     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 16 10     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
254 FE   3 ELFX Fixes.esp
 17 11     JKs Skyrim.esp
 18 12     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 19 13     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 20 14     Inigo.esp
 21 15     BaboInteractiveDia.esp
 22 16     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 23 17     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 24 18     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 25 19     HornyCreatures.esp
 26 1a     SexLab Pheromones.esp
 27 1b     SLDragons.esp
 28 1c     SexLab Approach.esp
 29 1d     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
 30 1e     AbandonedPrisonTweaks.esp
 31 1f     SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE.esp
 32 20     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
254 FE   4 SexLabDefeat Add-on.esp
 33 21     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 34 22     SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
 35 23     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
254 FE   5 FluffworksMNC - Painted Cow.esp
 36 24     SLALAnimObj.esp
 37 25     SexLabDefeat.esp
 38 26     SLAnimLoader.esp
254 FE   6 3BBB.esp
254 FE   7 SOSPhysicsManager.esp
 39 27     Animal_SOS.esp
 40 28     Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp
254 FE   8 FluffworksMNC - Vanilla Horses.esp
 41 29     SOS - Animal Addon.esp
           ZAZpatch.esp
 42 2a     HentaiCreatures.esp
254 FE   9 aMidianBorn_Book of Silence.esp
254 FE   a CBBE.esp
 43 2b     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 44 2c     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 45 2d     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 46 2e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 47 2f     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 48 30     MoonlightTalesMCM.esp
 49 31     RaceMenu.esp
 50 32     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 51 33     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 52 34     XPMSE.esp
 53 35     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 54 36     dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
 55 37     FNIS.esp
 56 38     Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
 57 39     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
 58 3a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 59 3b     UIExtensions.esp
 60 3c     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
254 FE   b adcSexlife.esp
 61 3d     SexLabStopCombat.esp
 62 3e     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 63 3f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 64 40     ELFXEnhancer.esp
254 FE   c ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp
 65 41     Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp

you do know that MNC is mostly mesh/skeletons. unless you can  post for SURE its that the only way your able to prove it is to disable ALL mods and see.

your also not providing much of useful info beyond load order. for example which dungeon, is it all dungeons, whats teh crash report say, what version of game SE or AE. is it only in dungeons. which mod manager you use.

we cant read minds.

4 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

you do know that MNC is mostly mesh/skeletons. unless you can  post for SURE its that the only way your able to prove it is to disable ALL mods and see.

your also not providing much of useful info beyond load order. for example which dungeon, is it all dungeons, whats teh crash report say, what version of game SE or AE. is it only in dungeons. which mod manager you use.

we cant read minds.

For example I am crashing in Bleakfalls Burrow before the skeevers, the farm behind Riften is one spot too where crash happens, but it does happen in other spots too around the map but they seem extremely random like how that farm spot was, they clearly have no connection to the skeletal mesh or anything what could be bugging out so I have no answers there. It's AE and everything works fine other than the crashes in random spots and random dungeons, I haven't been able to try everysingle dungeon so I cannot say with 100% which ones are to crash and what spots. I do not get crash report for unknown reason when it does crash straight to desktop without a warning.

I'm free to give all the information you want really and yeah sorry I'm just new to asking stuff in forums I usually find answers without needing to, but for this there seems to be like no information about it around internet.

I would place enhanced blood far up as possible and xp32 a bit lower. After immersive citizen (unless it supposed to be after xp32, i don't have that mod) Maybe try reinstalling xp32 aswell. 

Idk Todd and his stupid AE update. You people should all downgrade back to 1.5 and use net script framework to troubleshoot crashes. 

And to give Toddy boy the fingers

,,l,, >.< ,,l,, 

15 hours ago, Inga Rasen said:

I would place enhanced blood far up as possible and xp32 a bit lower. After immersive citizen (unless it supposed to be after xp32, i don't have that mod) Maybe try reinstalling xp32 aswell. 

Idk Todd and his stupid AE update. You people should all downgrade back to 1.5 and use net script framework to troubleshoot crashes. 

And to give Toddy boy the fingers

,,l,, >.< ,,l,, 

I'm unsure how to downgrade the game really. I did disable the actual AE content stuff so they won't mess with anything.

But yeah I will try those changes in case they're the ones messing with it, thanks.

23 hours ago, theZerada said:

I'm unsure how to downgrade the game really. I did disable the actual AE content stuff so they won't mess with anything.

But yeah I will try those changes in case they're the ones messing with it, thanks.

Its easy. You download the full version

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

and you just run it lol. Read the description. 

Your mods are safe. You just need to be sure to have your skse and mods using the correct version for SE. 

I used to have this error and I found that the Frostbite Spider "assets" selection in MNC has an issue with certain meshes that causes the game to crash. Before you start uninstalling things, I'd load a previous save and change the "asset" to a different mesh. Might fix the issue with little worry.

11 hours ago, undrej said:

I used to have this error and I found that the Frostbite Spider "assets" selection in MNC has an issue with certain meshes that causes the game to crash. Before you start uninstalling things, I'd load a previous save and change the "asset" to a different mesh. Might fix the issue with little worry.

Thank you. I will be trying that when I get the chance to do so.

12 hours ago, undrej said:

Yes thank you! This did help with the issue and I will be crashing no more in those spots.  Changing Animal SOS to MNC's own assets did solve the issue for me.

Thanks again for the help! ♥

Edited by theZerada