Pregnant body meshes won't display

I can't get pregnant body meshes to display with Sexlab Procreation.

Ā 

The model files I'm using are:

Ā 

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-

CB Plus Plus - Caliente

CB++ TBBP_Belly_v1.03

BodySlide Extra Presets v1-2a-2666-1-2a

Bodyslide CB Plus Plus - Main

Calientes Vanilla Outfits for CBBE - Calientes Vanilla Armor -- Soldier Pack

Calientes Vanilla Outfits for CBBE - Calientes Vanilla Armor --Ā  Combined Pack v2-1-0

Ā 

Is there any special way I have to set these up or did I miss anything?

I am not really familiar with that mod, but probably you need to install your mesh at a different location then.

You also could play without it and deal with the fact that female npcs might look pregnant, too. Well, wouldn't it be strange if your character is the only one getting pregnant in whole Skyrim anyway? ;)

Everything installed correctly?

Another thing you probably should try is to reduce it to the minimum; deinstall everything and start the installation with the most simple part, put nude body itself, then replace "femalebody_0.nif" and "femalebody_1.nif" with the ones you get by using bodyslide++.exe. Though they normally should be placed in the right location when you create them, it doesn't hurt to do it once more to be sure.

You'd need to convert the armors yourself, since no one has done that yet, as far as I know. Your great chance to become popular, loved and surrounded by fangirls...and boys. ;)

Ā 

But you are right, that's a thing many are craving for.

Archived