tzenrick Posted June 10, 2022 Posted June 10, 2022 (edited) OutfitShuffler is at 6.2 If you build an INI for this, drop it in the comments to share. Go to Nexus, and read the description. I'm being lazy this time, but it's significant... https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/60875 6.2 ...6.1 is still hot hot. I decided that 'Armor Rack's tagged with AlwaysChange, will cycle. (I can already feel 6.3 coming... Only change once.) 6.1 (6.0 was a huge, major overhaul, that integrated male and female into a single script and ESL package, with all new outfit config files[seriously, go look at the config files], and was depreciated before it was released.) Anything named "Armor Rack" will not automatically get its clothes changed... They can still be changed if you use the 'Change Now' Hotkey. They look like crap, but they change. I have no idea if 'upgrading' to 6.1 is possible. I didn't even try. I just started a new game. 4.91 DO NOT USE THIS ADDON WITH 6.1 OR NEWER It's fully integrated now. All new config files. Optional addon for males is now available. There is a VERY rough config for Fully Customized Outfits RELOADED https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43319 I'm working on merging them together for v5.0 (6.1 I did a couple of major internal overhauls before I settled on something for a release.) 4.9 Added an AlwaysChange keyword for people you want to change regardless of faction affiliation. 4.8 Created a second script to handle keeping outfits on NPCs. Main script runs much faster. NPCs will receive their script at their next outfit change. Include Any Race from Any Mod, Exclude Any Faction, Include outfits from Any Mod, Hotkeys: Include/Exclude any individual, Change Everyone, Change an Individual NOW 4.6 Cleaned up the main script a bit. Updated xEdit script to handle armor or weapons, and to export entire record on one line. (now they can be imported with spreadsheet software, and possibly more easily sorted.) 4.5 And I fixed the problem where it would only include one Race or FactionToIgnore from each file... 4.4 Added a couple of sanity checks, tweaked a couple of things so that any race from any mod should be able to be added, as long as they can wear human clothes, and any faction from any mod can be excluded. 4.3 Factions can be ignored by specifying them in the OutfitShuffler.ini file. https://i.ibb.co/y5NDBP6/image.png (This is how everything in the INI files is specified. File.esm=DecimalConversionofFormID) 4.2 Moved Race selection from esl to OutfitShuffler.ini. This is a "If you don't need it, don't bother" type feature update. 4.1 has a couple of significant bugfixes over 4.0. It's kinda(in my opinion, anyway) worth it. I added more Body Slot options. You can experiment with layers. If you want leggings, piercings, earrings, rings, and body armor on top of it, you can. Spoiler [FullBody] or [Shoes] [Top] [Bottom] [ArmAddon] [Neck] [Belt] [Hair] [Glasses] [Legs] [Back] [Front] [Accessory] [WeaponsList] and now [LongHair] [Jacket] [TorsoArmor] [LeftArmArmor] [RightArmArmor] [LeftLegArmor] [RightLegArmor] [Earrings] [Ring] [Backpack] [Shoulder] ALSO I've included [SafeItems] which are items that are ignored when removing equipment from NPCs. Autonomy Enhanced uses armor items like keywords, and my mod no longer strips them away. This was another HUGE rewrite. I got away from static string comparisons, and switched to arrays that can be looped through. It cut about 25% of the code out. https://github.com/tzenrick/FO4OutfitShuffler/releases https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/60875 Fallout 4 Script Extender http://f4se.silverlock.org/ Mod Configuration Menu https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497 Some of the INIs included: Zella's Pastel Ombre Wigs (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24557 Zella's Dyed Wigs (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14745 Absolutely Skimpy Attire (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30899 Clothes Pack by DonEb14n (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47440 Clothes Pack 2 by DonEb14n (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/50250 Clothes Pack 3 by DonEb14n (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52199 Clothes Pack 4 by DonEb14n (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53293 HN66 Easygirl (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596 HN66 TRS (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47810 Vtaw Wardrobe 5 (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43844 Vtaw Wardrobe 6 (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46628 Vtaw Wardrobe 7 (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51798 Vtaw Utility Pack (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42971 Oppai Milk Pasties (Optional) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562 Full List of included INIs, sorry about the lack of links. Spoiler 38 Latex Outfit 3.esl.ini AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp.ini AnimatedJewelry_ATG.esl.ini ASA.esp.ini CCWigs.esp.ini Clothes Pack 2 by DonEb14n.esp.ini Clothes Pack 3 by DonEb14n.esp.ini Clothes Pack 4 by DonEb14n.esp.ini Clothes Pack v2.0 by DonEb14n.esp.ini COCO Lingerie.esp.ini COCO-LaceBody.esl.ini Colorful_Wit_FG.esp.ini dcc-bp-lol.esp.ini DonEb14n Clothes pack.esp.ini DX_FetishFashion_Part1.esp.ini DX_Pornstar_Fashion.esp.ini FF7R.esp.ini FrenchMaidFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp.ini ghoulMenaceFO4-LR.esl.ini HeatOutfits-LionelRossi.esl.ini HN66Fo4_EarringsV1.esp.ini HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp.ini HN66Fo4_Rings.esp.ini HN66Fo4_TRS.esp.ini InoueKinkKollarsV2.esp.ini InoueKinkyKollars.esp.ini InoueKittyKollars.esp.ini Kharneth_Chain_Lingerie.esp.ini Kharneth_Slave_Clothes.esp.ini LovFit.esp.ini Milking And Devious Costumes.esp.ini OppaiMilkPasties.esp.ini OutfitShuffler 3.0 Notes.psc Pastel Wigs.esp.ini Patterned Leggings.esp.ini RealHandcuffs.esp.ini Star Pasties.esp.ini Stylish_Bloomer_FG.esp.ini TCNPastiesPack1v1.0.1.esp.ini TechWear.esp.ini TeddyBearPasties-CBBEPhysics.esp.ini Venus_Nine_FG.esp.ini Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp.ini VtawDark.esp.ini VtawLady.esp.ini VtawLana.esp.ini VtawMystique.esp.ini VtawSeductive.esp.ini VtawUtilityPack1.esp.ini VtawWardrobe1.esp.ini VtawWardrobe2.esp.ini VtawWardrobe4.esp.ini VtawWardrobe5.esp.ini VtawWardrobe6.esp.ini VtawWardrobe7.esp.ini Weapons.ini Zipsuit.esp.ini Edited October 28, 2022 by tzenrick Now 6.2 3
tzenrick Posted June 22, 2022 Author Posted June 22, 2022 (edited) 4.5 And I fixed the problem where it would only include one Race or FactionToIgnore from each file... 4.4 Added a couple of sanity checks, tweaked a couple of things so that any race from any mod should be able to be added, as long as they can wear human clothes, and any faction from any mod can be excluded. 4.3 Factions can be ignored by specifying them in the OutfitShuffler.ini file. https://i.ibb.co/y5NDBP6/image.png (This is how everything in the INI files is specified. File.esm=DecimalConversionofFormID) 4.2 Moved Race selection from esl to OutfitShuffler.ini. This is a "If you don't need it, don't bother" type feature update. 4.1 has a couple of significant bugfixes over 4.0. It's kinda(in my opinion, anyway) worth it. Edited June 22, 2022 by tzenrick
tzenrick Posted October 28, 2022 Author Posted October 28, 2022 https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/60875 6.2 ...6.1 is still hot hot. I decided that 'Armor Rack's tagged with AlwaysChange, will cycle. (I can already feel 6.3 coming... Only change once.) 6.1 (6.0 was a huge, major overhaul, that integrated male and female into a single script and ESL package, with all new outfit config files[seriously, go look at the config files], and was depreciated before it was released.) Anything named "Armor Rack" will not automatically get its clothes changed... They can still be changed if you use the 'Change Now' Hotkey. They look like crap, but they change. I have no idea if 'upgrading' to 6.1 is possible. I didn't even try. I just started a new game. 4.91 DO NOT USE THIS ADDON WITH 6.1 OR NEWER It's fully integrated now. All new config files. Optional addon for males is now available. There is a VERY rough config for Fully Customized Outfits RELOADED https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43319 I'm working on merging them together for v5.0 (6.1 I did a couple of major internal overhauls before I settled on something for a release.) 4.9 Added an AlwaysChange keyword for people you want to change regardless of faction affiliation. OutfitShuffler6.0.7z OutfitShuffler6.1.7z OutfitShuffler6.2.7z
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now