[sEARCH] Looking to improve NPCs

Hello! I've just recently installed Loverslab and finally managed to get it to work, however one issue I'm having is figuring out how to improve the quality of the NPCS, i.e. their appearances, animations (facial, seggs, etc.). Alot of the Images I see in various Mod Previews have the NPCs looking absolutely gorgeous, but for some reason I can't quite seem to get it to work.

Right now I'm using CBBE to enhance their bodies, Tempered Skins for Males and Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE as my primary improvements. (And SOS to give them actual jingles)

I also installed Bijin Warmaidens as a way to improve on the more important NPCs, and the results were good, it didn't affect other NPCs and it was kinda jarring seeing other female NPCs looking lesser in quality when compared to the affected NPCs.

I got CBPC in order to add some sort of jiggle effect with NPCs, although it didn't appear to work, but I'm not sure if it's just because of the clothes they were wearing as I don't use a female PC and instead use a male. 

I'm unsure what else to do at this point as the majority of characters who aren't affected by Warmaidens look low quality. 

I've also installed the high poly head mod, but that didn't seem to make any significant improvements.

If anyone could help me or point me to something that'd help, I'd appreciate it.