Will this modlist be stable with SL mods ?

SL mods work fine on a heavy mod list as long as your hardware can handle it. I run about 15 SL related mods on a 900+ plugin mod list and I don't experience any SL related problems ever. The only real red flag I see is you don't seem to have a bashed patch or smashed patch. I highly recommend looking into getting either mator smash or wyre bash to create a conflict resolution patch before starting a new game. 

Back to sexlab related  stuff though... they are just like other mods. Install their requirements in order and they work fine with virtually any other mods. Make sure to generate animations with FNIS or Nemesis and go through the MCM menu's in game and it should work without any headaches. Make sure to get the correct  version for your game (SE or AE)

Edited by yorpers

Oh, one thing to look out for. Some of the effects from mods here, like aroused mods, give a debuff to EXP earned. I highly recommend turning off any experience debuff effects you can, because they can bug out skill trainers and skill books and permanently change EXP rates .  If you end up using SL aroused redux, the option to turn that off is in the MCM. I don't know if this bug is due to a mod conflict, or is an inherent problem with EXP debuff effects, but I thought I would mention it because our load orders are actually fairly similar. 

3 hours ago, blahblach3 said:

can you post your load order with sl mods included

good luck getting any useful information out of this? 

There is going to be lots of custom mods and patches along with script generated patches on top of an obsession with clothing mods. As far as the SL related mods go the MCM's are where everything important happens.  Devious devices cursed loot is set up to basically only trigger events rarely if I open a locked door or choose to via dialogue. This way crazy fetish events can still happen in the game but it is very rare. Most sex mods I use are dialogue driven as well. Creatures frameworks are present, but pretty much turned off via their MCM menu's.

This way skyrim doesn't feel like a sex sim unless that is what I want it to be; but there is always the 1 percent chance my character is going to get thrown in an armbinder if they try to break into someone's house. 

What type of mods are you looking for, anyway? It would probably be easier just asking for recommendations here on the forums for whatever flavor of SL content you are interested in. 

LoadOrder_SkyrimSEgoodluckwiththis.txt

I actually opted for Flower girls and oSex, i just wanted Male female normal sex action and little bit of quest variety like immersion. Sexlab just isn't for me... Too much fetish and kink stuff and on top of that i use nemesis engine which does not support creature animations an xpmse (i know that both fnis and nemesis can work together). I get xpmse work with nemesis and all animations works flawlessly. I use SOS, tempered skins for males, UNP and fair skin for unp. And i play as a male character and don't like some of armor mods. So my modlist is pretty good and stable for me now. Here take a look if you see any bad stuff (game breaking conflicts) please do tell me. And thank you!..

loadorder.txt