[SDV] Furry Manhood Junk

[SDV] Furry Manhood Junk

This is an edit of Undare's Manhood Junk mod to add a furry dick to your Stardew Valley farmer. Designed to be used with the Anthro Farmer Continued mod or Furry Farmer mod.

This adds twelve dicks to choose from which can be selected from the Config file. You can edit the values with "anthro base,anthro black,anthro dark,anthro med,anthro light,canine red,canine black,canine blue,feline pink,feline red,feline black,sheath,none" with a text editor.

This is an Overlay patch file.  So can be combined with other body re-placer mods.

Requirements:

Smapi - base modding requirement

Content Patcher - to overlay the images.

FurryManhoodJunk - This Mod, Only need one file depending on if you use Anthro Farmer Continued or Furry Farmer. Use furry farmer version if not using either.

Recommended:

Sloppy Underwear Zap - removes underwear from clothing file. Only needed for Anthro Farmer Continued.

Generic Mod Config Menu - Can edit config files in game. adds menu button at the bottom of settings or gear in lower left of title screen.

ModMenu.png.284c49ded193e57649c252224fb9ac68.png

Version 1.1.1

added shirt.png override to remove under shirt shoulder pads for Furry Farmer.

Version 1.1.0

-added more colors

-made a second folder for Furry Farmer mod to fix skin color not changing balls.

Version 1.0.0

-initial upload with five dongs

Edited by Mei-ookami

I am not sure you know how long I've been waiting for this. THank you, I strongly appreciate it!

It's also kinda weird to see a really crappy tossed together mod I made become a recommended mod lol.

Edited by Kupok
10 hours ago, Kupok said:

I am not sure you know how long I've been waiting for this. THank you, I strongly appreciate it!

It's also kinda weird to see a really crappy tossed together mod I made become a recommended mod lol.

Hey, your mod worked perfectly for removing the underwear like I wanted. Now i got a nude furry farmer running around town.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Nickleyz said:

I think I got a bug. It makes the dick fully white and not with the skin color. How can i fix this?

Are you using a mod to change the farmer body and does it change the skin color pallet?

I'm assuming you are using the "Anthro" option for the dick.

Most of the skin colors cause the anthro dick to match the belly color. Which for most of the skin colors I use are white.

If your looking for the balls to match skin and the dick to be more human flesh colored, i'd have to edit the sprites to add options for each skin tone.
Or if you want the dick and balls to be pink you could just use Manhood Junk Mod this one is based off of.

Oh yea, I forgot it was the balls, not the dick. I have no problem with the dick color but the balls are always white and I don't know how. And i use Cannie and Sheath option and I use Furry Farmer mod and still can't change the balls color even without Furry Farmer mod

Edited by Nickleyz
47 minutes ago, Nickleyz said:

Oh yea, I forgot it was the balls, not the dick. I have no problem with the dick color but the balls are always white and I don't know how. And i use Cannie and Sheath option and I use Furry Farmer mod and still can't change the balls color even without Furry Farmer mod

I get a line on the left nut during character creation but it's not there in the actual game. Let me update my game and I'll try to figure it out, might also add those color options as well.

A screen shot or mod list (smapi-latest.txt) would help me track it down. Guide on how to find the SMAPI text file here: https://smapi.io/log.

4 hours ago, Nickleyz said:

OK here it is I removed most of my mods and only left out yours https://smapi.io/log/96a1e44a6aa74d96b59298cc9ba409f3

Was able to re-create the problem. Had to edit all the images to match the body color in each mod, so I made a separate version for the Furry Farmer mod "[CP]FurryManhoodJunk for Furry Farmer.zip"

Delete the old folder and download the new one for Furry Farmer Mod.

Added some dicks as well so upped the version number for both.

Hi sorry but I found some bugs but I don't know anyone else to ask but you and I hope you could help me I would be very thankful. The thing is when my character is naked their shoulder is fully white and I don't know why and it could be Zap Undies but then they can't be naked so I don't really know. here is the Smapi text file but show show no error https://smapi.io/log/aef2b2d6e6df413bb9ef83ecc2dcedbf

20230929145932_1.jpg

20230929145933_1.jpg

20230929145934_1.jpg

20230929145934_2.jpg

15 hours ago, Nickleyz said:

and i use Furry Farmer and It request file

I'm getting some what the same ish issue with furry farmer. Not seeing anything wrong with your mod list besides the milk villagers mod being broken.
image.png.76355d7948b993dfcf998cbae858d86b.png
But a full under shirt thing. Might need to find another under ware removal mod or make one.
Both are part of the default shirts sprites in the middle right section... so I could add an overwrite for the shirts that removes them (not sure what they are for),

Give me a bit and I'll update with a fix built in to this mod for at least the under shirt.

Edit: Updated the "FurryManhoodJunk for Furry Farmer" folder to include a shirt and pant overwrite. so you won't need Zap's underwear remover with furry farmer but it doesn't seem to cause a problem with it.

image.png.53b72872c4ce860e6879f9d85f584243.png
image.png.b0026910f3df3d76f3e78d9f00b26561.png

image.png.f86dbb2b26cc4f1e4186e3211b637b80.png

Should fix the issue but let me know if you have more issues.

Edited by Mei-ookami