First TRU Futa Kit (WW compatible)

First TRU Futa Kit (WW compatible)

View File

Hello again, :) after having a pretty hard time figuring out the penis rig and all that, I am proud to announce that I finally have success and am now able to give this new set of content to yall :) My first penis model packages. All these packages are available under the WW parts selector as well, remember to find any of my content by searching for any title starting with "000 Polys TRU {insert here}".

Package names as seen under WW selector:

- 000 Polys TRU FUTA TOP (under Female Body Top)

- 000 Polys TRU FUTA SOFT (under Female Soft Penis)

- 000 Polys TRU FUTA HARD (under Famel Hard Penis)

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Download all three package files and if you wish, if you have not downloaded the previous set go here and follow those instructions and merge these packages into the same file

⬇️

or create your own file and move these package files there and move it to the following directory: Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods. :) 

Thanks for taking your time to share , The Bodies are really Nice just what I've been looking for .

But a few things I cant figure out , For instance I paired the Body builder with the Futa bottoms in "Body selector ", I only see the body builder body when the Sim is nude.

Also my  sim who has a mocha complexion ,has a very very dark brown penis. Figured out to Shut off pubic hair and now the color is ok.  So in my game Futa cant have pubic hair

Let me know

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, cunnylicious said:

I'm having trouble with this mod. The lower half of my sim's torso becomes transparent whenever I equip a futa penis. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks :)

futa.png

If you had seen the download page carefully, you will know you have to equip both futa top and bottom to show it properly.

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2022_05/FUTA_01.thumb.JPG.9df55eabd9aa5eeacfb3cbab00859031.JPG

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2022_05/FUTA_02.thumb.JPG.4f086a5e145f92abe62548a4f4e2a45a.JPG

As you can see in the picture, you have to equip futa top and either futa bottom.

13 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

If you had seen the download page carefully, you will know you have to equip both futa top and bottom to show it properly.

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2022_05/FUTA_01.thumb.JPG.9df55eabd9aa5eeacfb3cbab00859031.JPG

https://static.loverslab.com/screenshots/monthly_2022_05/FUTA_02.thumb.JPG.4f086a5e145f92abe62548a4f4e2a45a.JPG

As you can see in the picture, you have to equip futa top and either futa bottom.

I did this but I'm still having issues when my sim showers or does some other activities 

11 hours ago, cunnylicious said:

I did this but I'm still having issues when my sim showers or does some other activities 

Sorry, I thought you only meant that in CAS.

For those, you need to choose the body parts using Wickedwhims (WW) feature.

I think I believe it's under "Body Selector" menu?

click on any Sim and go to Wicked -> Personalization -> Body Selector

Above was originally how to do it (It is on the WW personal website) to: lick on any Sim and go to Wicked -> Personalization -> Anatomy & Clothing -> Body Selector => Modify (Name of the Sim)'s Body Parts.

But I also believe in recent update, the location of that has slightly been changed.

Edited by ioawdfv
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 9:21 AM, VJSins_ said:

I am having troubles, the nipples arent showing up and the dick is broken, be it in cas, or if i choose it via wicked whims body select.

Late reply, but the newest expansion for high school basically broke every single penis. I hope the uploader returns to this project because I don't know of any functioning, big ball futanari CC.

• 1 month later...