SoS issue and Cbpc breast physics acting weird

I noticed that males have 2 pair of genitals: 1 is animated and has textures like sos is suppose to be but the other is... there lol, let me give you an immage or 2 for reference: it is much easier to see if you zoom in.1359751624_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_05.21-15_44_13_97.png.5647c53fcfa8e88f81c995a2468ed333.png802589543_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_05.21-15_41_42_68.png.333bb15fa3186c7c25f32eb4058065b7.png

The other problem is that my cbpc animations sort of work, maybe they look a bit too jiggly even if I have 2/10 breast bone physics, but the major issue is that whenever they are for example squished together or even an arm goes over, or the female character simply lies down; the breasts get so squished that they flatten, almost as if they are going in the body itself

edit: even more annoying is in animations like boobjobs it's like they freak out and go all over the place instead of staying naturally still.

This didn't happen when I had hdt smp breasts though 

Edited by Sigma_Fenrir