Adult mod support for Point Lookout?

I know it literally just came out, but I wanted to throw this out there in case anyone wasn't aware of it. The mod that recreates Point Lookout in Fallout 4 is out but with some problems playing along with certain mods. Human NPC's in this mod, for whatever reason, ignore any nude mods. They have the Fallout 3 underwear regardless of what mods you have. Feral ghouls use the Fallout 3 and New Vegas models, so they break in animations. And interestingly, the swampfolk do work with AAF, but obviously lack dicks.

Would anyone be interested in fixing the incompatibilities and maybe giving the swamp folk some hardware upgrades? My knowledge of the Creation Kit ends at tweaking NPC faces.

Just tried that mod today and kinda nothing from loverslab works, I guess due races used in the mod. 

I changed the tribal npc body as test, is kinda easy. Just bit work. It looks ok ish.

First with Ba2 extractor open this file in your fo4 directory (data folder):   CWPointLookoutFO4 - Textures.BA2

Then look at textures/capitalwasteland/actors/tribalskin extract it to some directory and replace then tribalfemalebodydirty _d with yr preferred body texture and same for _n and _s. And also the male body. Only _d and _s needed for that one. You should find the body U use in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\basehumanfemale and do the same for basehumanmale. In yr fo4 directory you will need to create in textures/capitalwasteland/actors/tribalskin, this always overrules the BA2 file.

And again with BA2 extractor for the meshes -> CWPointLookoutFO4 - Main.BA2

Extract the Meshes/capitalwasteland/actors/character/characterassets to some directory. here I changed the malebody.nif and femalebody.nif  and the hands.nif that come from :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\CharacterAssets. Again create capitalwasteland/actors/character/characterassets in yr fo4 dir. 

This is how I usually mess with bodies ;)

It might also be possible with FO4 edit I didnt try for this one. Open CWPointLookoutFO4.esm with the editor and go to armor addon - DCDLC04TribalNakedTorso and here you can change the path to yr male/female model world. Not sure if can in esm and if need make esp. I sometimes play with editor but usually for outfits and with esp files. I guess its less work but there must be a reason I dont use it alot. I forgot.

Sorry if not really clear, not used to explain this kind of stuff :)

PS: having a backup of yr fo4 on another disk is never a bad idea :P