Commonwealth DLC Integration

Commonwealth DLC Integration

Unsatisfied with the DLC integration mod I had been using and wanting something straightforward I decided to go ahead and make such myself. This mod uses hard edits (and I will not be making a scripted version) so some patching is obviously required, though a bashed patch should more than handle it for the most part. I aimed to make DLC items have a presence in the Commonwealth but be relatively uncommon items, especially consumables (meat would have to be semi-safely transported etc). Some may have made it from Nuka World and/or Far Harbor, but that doesn't mean they should be nearly as common as items that are part of the Commonwealth. (Also posted this on the Nexus, if crossposting stuff is discouraged here I'll take it down.)

ONLY ACTIVATE ONE ESP FILE!

As of right now requires only Nuka World and Far Harbor, didn't see anything in the other DLC's that needed to be integrated but it's possible I missed such.

Conflicts/Issues:

1. Other mods with LL edits: Easy fix, just make a bashed patch or manually patch if that's your thing.
  2. DLC Integration Mods and Overhauls: Technically speaking, you might not have a direct conflict running more than one of these. However, expect an over abundance of DLC stuff and other issues. Generally speaking it's a bad/horrible idea, so choose one or the other. In the case of mods that add DLC weapons to factions (I believe Raider Overhaul does such) items might show up a little more often, but it's easy to patch the LL changes, though I won't be doing so myself (as this mod is/will be part of the Gameplay Tweaks Merge I use, not to mention I lack the time to patch for every mod).
  3. Wasteland Imports: I love WI and it almost always gets a spot in my LO (though I do tinker with it a bit). Thus an ESP replacer (for the version I use) will eventually be designed. As is the mods should work together, some items will just show up more commonly.
  4. You missed x items: Most likely an oversight. Feel free to leave a comment telling me what item and its editor ID. Only do this if you actually looked at the ESP in FO4Edit and know I didn't include it. Some items are just rare and sometimes LL decide to do whatever they want instead of what they should.
  5. Edits to Nuka World/Far Harbor Creatures: If you have a mod that edits the vanilla entires (for example, something changing the health of wolves), it will not be reflected in some of the DLC creatures, as I had to make duplicates of their NPC entries. They'll still work for the DLC animals otherwise, and changes can be forwarded into this mod with a few minutes of XEdit. (Version 3 and 4 only.)
  6. Should be conflict/issue free from this point? Lemme know if you run into an issue aside from simple LL stuff. Note: I use MO2, not Vortex or NMM or so on. I don't know enough about other mod managers or manual installs to give help if your issue is in regard to such. GamerPoets did a wonderful MO2 series on YouTube and if you're new to modding I'd heavily recommend it. As someone who used manual installs before (and a brush with Vortex...) it's definitely helpful.

Mod Details/Notes; AKA what the hell did I do exactly? Note: Numbers correspond with archives' end numbers.
  1. DLC ingestables can be found throughout the Commonwealth (all versions), though I aimed to make them relatively rare.
  2. Weapons, Ammo, Junk Items, and Armor can be found throughout the Commonwealth (v2 and up), though I aimed to make them relatively rare, and level requirements have been brought over from the DLC's to maintain some semblance of balance. Weapons not added to supermutants due to them having finnicky animations and moi not knowing which DLC weapons actually work with them. Some Nukacade items were intentionally skipped, as were some grenades until I can ascertain what they do and that integrating them won't break something (Intimidate/Pack Scent/Etc). Yes, junk was intended to be an additional version step up but due to a rubbish oversight on my end I uploaded the wrong files in the archive, fixed now and contacted Nexus support who'll hopefully remove them (archived until then), which all in all resulted in the old v2 and v3 being merged. Removing junk is 4 records in FO4Edit though.
  3. Select NPCs/creatures have been added to the Commonwealth (v3 and up). Ants and Cave Crickets can spawn in place of radroaches (beginning at level 10 and 30 respectively), Rad Rats have been added to the molerat leveled list (level 16), wolves can spawn alongside vicious dogs (10), Brahmiluff and Rad Gazelle added to the Rad Stag LL (10), and the angler can occasionally spawn among Mirelurks (beginning at level 15). All spawns will be friendly with their spawn groups, and base records for the DLC creatures have not been edited.
  4. All of the above, also adds craftable DLC ammo at the Chemistry Workbench (v4).

AB-F4-DLCLLIntegrations-1.7z AB-F4-DLC-LLIntegrations-2.7z AB-F4-DLC-LLIntegrations-3.7z AB-F4-DLC-LLIntegrations-4.7z